RE:Flag a fake

I don't think I'm the prettiest girl on the planet but I had 350 friend requests in the first 36 hours and I talked to a grand total of like 3 people. It's not our fault that tons of men just start sending us messages and friend requests as soon as we join.

Put a picture of a wrinkled 90 year old as your profile picture. :)

and don't sell yourself short. You are very pretty.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Lets keep flagging fakes keeping alive this thread. A new one I found was this. I already flagged her.

Shamina
Brooklyn, Brooklyn US.

This post was edited

Simple solution: Do not allow photos to be uploaded until they are paid and/or certified. Problem solved.

It would also stop this kind of thing:

https://www.truenudists.com/user/wienberlin/

John aka cobeachbum

That doesn't or won't solve the problem, many photo editing software to help certify or appear to.

It's not just the fake profiles that shock me. It's the lengths some go to with them. I've recently found out two I've spoken to numerous times when I was last on here are fake or not who they say they are. What surprises me is that they've continued this for years and even blogs on other sites. I'd have thought a person would have soon become bored of it but clearly not. I go with the view of any younger attractive female on here is likely to be fake. Reverse image search is a great invention, lots seem to forget it exists

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/Andycandy1928/

I have flagged this one, Same message in many groups. Maybe hookers don't count as fakes.

"Hello naturists Im a nude massage therapist and Im available for your private house massage I give deep tissue intense body massage with happy endings for singles and couples... my cellphone (407) 632-1344 text me to book appointment"

This post was edited

Another fake gay man

FranklinGTA
Miami, Florida US

This post was edited

Joneseliza307
Miami, Florida UM

This post was edited

Another hooker:
Susansweetline
Miami, Florida US

This post was edited

Another hooker:SusansweetlineMiami, Florida US

Yes, I flagged her also minuets before I saw this post ;-) Some of the flagged profiles are actually starting to disappear from the "My Activity" list :-0

This post was edited

Another hooker:SusansweetlineMiami, Florida USYes, I flagged her also minuets before I saw this post ;-) Some of the flagged profiles are actually starting to disappear from the "My Activity" list :-0

Excelent! We need to keep flagging :)

This post was edited

Tonyanude25
La, LA US

This post was edited