if your a naturist why do you shave or cut hair

Hi Im new here; i believe in being el natural that is i believe in being natural in appearance; as a result i have a huge red beard. Nudity to me is part of being natural just like not shaving or cutting hair is. im more of anaturist than a nudist. But i am a fan of nudity as it is part of being natural or like nature

This topic was edited
RE: if your a naturist why do you shave or cut hair

I think if your motivation to be nude is to be natural and take me as i am attitude; then i think one should not shave or cut hair on face head or body to be consistant with your be natural beliefs

This post was edited

THE same reasoning as why wash clothes every day in order to look good for others; the same applies to hair on head face and body why spend half an hour a day cutting and shaving hair to look good for other isnt naturism about being like nature

This post was edited

I just like the 'neat' look of either close trimed pubes or shaved. It's all down to personal preference so vive la difference!

This post was edited

I personally think being a nudist means that you accept people regardless of the way their body looks. It's all about acceptance, hair or no hair.

I shave because I prefer to be clean. Pubic hair (on women) in my opinion would be akin to a smelly swamp. Pubic hair on men...well I have no issue with it other than I don't enjoy flossing during particularly intimate moments. I'm sure a lot of men don't enjoy flossing during oral either.

But if hair is your thing, by all means grow it out. There's a fair number of people who like that natural look. I find it disgusting when women don't shave their pubes (or trim them), underarms, or legs. We are women, not ogres.

This post was edited

Following "natural" to its inevitable conclusion... Don't bathe. It's not natural. Don't use t-paper after a BM. It's not natural. Don't wear foot protection. It's not natural. Don't use any treatment for lice, fleas, etc. It's not natural. Don't eat anything that is not found in the wild in nature. It's not natural. Don't cook anything. It's not natural. Don't live in artificial dwellings. It's not natural. Don't use any form of energy other than fire. It's not natural. Don't use any form of transportation other than walking. It's not natural. Don't use the Internet. It's not natural. Think about all those animals out there starving or freezing to death because it's natural. "Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!" in the famous words of Yul Brynner's King Mongkut. Living "naturally" is not for civilized man. It's perfectly acceptable to define naturism as living harmoniously with nature without abandoning all the benefits that civilization has provided. When body hair serves no natural function, it becomes obsolete. Retaining it or removing it then becomes a matter of choice, and neither choice is more natural than the other.
ok you disagree wth me
Whats your motivation for your naked lifestyle if its not the nature onr

This post was edited

I personally think being a nudist means that you accept people regardless of the way their body looks. It's all about acceptance, hair or no hair.I shave because I prefer to be clean. Pubic hair (on women) in my opinion would be akin to a smelly swamp. Pubic hair on men...well I have no issue with it other than I don't enjoy flossing during particularly intimate moments. I'm sure a lot of men don't enjoy flossing during oral either.But if hair is your thing, by all means grow it out. There's a fair number of people who like that natural look. I find it disgusting when women don't shave their pubes (or trim them), underarms, or legs. We are women, not ogres.
i like the idea of nudism accepting you for you as you say, but i dont think hair equals dirty thats modern infocommercial influence cause people can wash: thanks for the reply

This post was edited

human body hairs have their function if survived to natural selection and in my opinion they don't are nor a substitute for central heating nor a bed for dirty things.
what cannot be doubted is that hairs are connected with nervous terminations so they are a vehicle for sensations rangingfrom the pleasure of wind to the one of caressing.
Again my opinion smooth people lose lot of sensations just to follow what beaty industries say to be in.

This post was edited

Body hair IMHO and some physicians and sociologists believe it to be for protection against brambles, thorns, etc. against the genitalia.

I like the natural look and want to appear as me. It's not being in nature, it's my comfort that is why I am natural in the pubic area. I do shave my under arm and legs every couple of years. I'm fortunate in that the hair on my legs and underarms is scant.

This post was edited

In modern humans, hair no longer serves any useful purpose. Shaving or not is a matter of personal preference and comfort. I respect your choice, regardless of which it is. Personally, I prefer short hair and no whiskers, with other areas "maintained."

This post was edited

I don't shave my pubic hair, like NIMA said, don't want a bare spot in lawn. As far as a beard, I occasionally grow one but after a few months I grow tired of it.

This post was edited