Just Thank you

Being snowbound, I have spent a little more time on the site, Spent a little more time in the forum, and want to say Thank you to all the regulars who provide insight on a lot of the threads with their distinct voices. I feel I have learned a lot, not that there isn't room for growth. Once again Thank you for being here.

This topic was edited
RE: Just Thank you

This site does have a great group of folk for the most part.

This post was edited

I am glad that you had more time to spend in here and had the opportunity to glean some of the tidbits that some of the great folks in here have to offer.

This post was edited

I agrree with Cheri. There really are alot of great people on TN. It also has a wealth of information for new aspiring Naturists. Glad to have you aboard.
I understand "new Naturists. But, to what are they aspiring?

This post was edited

I would also like to thank you all too!! Having also been sort of handcuffed by the weather, and not being able to move heavy equipment last week. I to have been impressed with all the good folks who have made me feel welcome on this site!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!

This post was edited

When we first joined this site 2 1/2 years ago, although I was a nudist, I hated the label and denied that I was one. Reading the forums here, exchanging thoughts and ideas, hearing differing opinions and meeting online and in person many of the wonderful people here, helped to define for me what nudism/naturism is and remove the stigma from my own mind of the "label". Thank you Earthling for this thread and thank you to all who post on the forum!

Jen

This post was edited

You're Welcome.

This post was edited
RE: To what are they aspiring?

I agrree with Cheri. There really are alot of great people on TN. It also has a wealth of information for new aspiring Naturists. Glad to have you aboard.
I understand "new Naturists. But, to what are they aspiring?
I would like to believe we are aspiring to come further along. As with anything, we contiinue to improve ourselves and our conditions, or the conditions around us. In the context of nudism, maybe we learn to be more comfortable with our nudity, or perhaps our outlook towards nudism changes.

This post was edited