Nude on my Balcony

I live in an apartment on the 6th-floor of the building. It's got a balcony, and I really want to step outside on it naked, but I'm worried.
The railing is made of bars, so if someone actually can see me, they'll definitely also see that I'm not wearing pants in this hypothetical situation.

If I went naked on my balcony, what do you think the odds are of people seeing me this high up? I really want to do it, but not if people can see me.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude on my Balcony

Simply hang a bedsheet or blanket over the railing to cover you from the waist down and most won't notice if you are nude or not.

This post was edited

Well.... I you say you want to do it but not be seen and you are telling us that people can easily see you on your balcony you have the answer: Don't do it.

Yeah, I suppose that was pretty obvious. I just thought maybe being high up at a distance....... I don't know.

Simply hang a bedsheet or blanket over the railing to cover you from the waist down and most won't notice if you are nude or not.

That's an idea. I might do that. Thanks.

This post was edited

I will be very surprised if anybody will look up that high and let alone realise you are nude and if you can have a look up yourself from the ground to see if you think you can see anything. Otherwise it will be people who have windows/balconies at the same height/higher you will have to look out for if they are close enough to look into your balcony.

Have a look at this block of flats and decide if the top floor had a balcony will you be able to tell if s/he was nude or not. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.0225087,-3.0943995,3a,75y,85.79h,117.04t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sRZyOFzVGbvO4rDeEadg__Q!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo1.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DRZyOFzVGbvO4rDeEadg__Q%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D6.9512305%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

You will have to copy and paste the link to work.

This post was edited

Was nude on our private balcony on the ship this morning. At the pool now so I am unfortunately wearing a swimsuit. Going to lunch soon. Since this ship doesn't have pool side dining, I will have to put on a shirt and shoes too!

This post was edited

Since your apartment is on the sixth floor, there is really very little chance anyone at street level would notice that you were nude on your balcony.If there are apartments across or next to you at the same level it would probably be a good idea to put something up to block the view of the lower portion of the balcony.Probably should've said this from the beginning, Across the street from my balcony are two-story houses. I can see far into the distance, but that makes me worried that anyone in the distance can see me too.

Well who in the distance will be interested in looking at a block of flats to see you naked anyway.

This post was edited

Was nude on our private balcony on the ship this morning. At the pool now so I am unfortunately wearing a swimsuit. Going to lunch soon. Since this ship doesn't have pool side dining, I will have to put on a shirt and shoes too!

Man, that sounds rough. Just got back from a cruise ourselves. No balcony, but we were nude at the pool and the buffet on the pool deck... and everywhere else on the ship except the main dining room.

This post was edited

Was nude on our private balcony on the ship this morning. At the pool now so I am unfortunately wearing a swimsuit. Going to lunch soon. Since this ship doesn't have pool side dining, I will have to put on a shirt and shoes too!Man, that sounds rough. Just got back from a cruise ourselves. No balcony, but we were nude at the pool and the buffet on the pool deck... and everywhere else on the ship except the main dining room.

Wouldn't work for me because my wife doesn't like to be around anyone who is nude except me and is not comfortable being nude herself.

This post was edited

See my post about my nude on a balcony

This post was edited

We don't have a balcony, but we do have a deck on the back of our house. Our neighbors on either side are at the same height, so they can see onto our deck from their decks. The houses behind ours are slightly higher up than ours, but the leaves on our trees do help block their view some.I ended up buying cardboard room dividers and just put them around the deck to block the view. See the picture for an idea of what we did.

This post was edited

It works. Have you though about curtain type material hung like curtains? Or some potted plants mixed in?

This post was edited