RE:Nude on my Balcony

It works. Have you though about curtain type material hung like curtains? Or some potted plants mixed in?

We have. This is what we want to eventually get to, once our test planters with 4"x4" beams have shown themselves to last through the winter:

This post was edited

Depending on where you're located... be careful, some areas have very strict exposure laws. Here's a November 2019 case where a pilot was charged for being nude in his hotel room with the curtains open. The case was dismissed, but still his room was raised by police. He was getting changed after a shower and took a phone call. He wasn't aware that ppl could see into his 10th Floor room.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pilot-arrested-being-naked-his-hotel-room-window-paid-300-n1080756

This post was edited

Depending on where you're located... be careful, some areas have very strict exposure laws. Here's a November 2019 case where a pilot was charged for being nude in his hotel room with the curtains open. The case was dismissed, but still his room was raised by police. He was getting changed after a shower and took a phone call. He wasn't aware that ppl could see into his 10th Floor room.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pilot-arrested-being-naked-his-hotel-room-window-paid-300-n1080756

Aw, that's unfortunate.

This post was edited

No-brainer. There are great mesh products that will block the view of you, if attached around the railing, but allow you to see through. Don't like mesh? Go to a home improvement store, go to the bathroom or window section. There will be full sheets of frosted plastic. Measure your railing all the way around ahead of time. Places like Home Depot will cut it to size. Now, drill small holes all around the outside edges, buy some zip ties and zip tie it to your railing. Now you have a private oasis and nobody's the wiser

This post was edited

I have a balcony on the 2nd floor, and I occasionally step on it nude.....no complaints so far.....

This post was edited

I have a balcony on the 2nd floor, and I occasionally step on it nude.....no complaints so far.....

This post was edited

This post was edited

But I believe the Netherlands are more tolerant than the US.

This post was edited

How tall is the balcony rail? If it's waist-high, it seems you could put some sort of "privacy screen" on it, as I've seen on many balconies in both the US and Europe. Or would that be against the regulations that your building has on that sort of thing?

This post was edited

Rail is almost waist high.
I have 3 beach towels with me that I could hang on it.
That should provide enough privacy.

This post was edited