males in thongs

I'm an adult male who likes to wear thongs to the beach and around my campsite my wife doesn't like it because she says males don't wear thongs and people don't want to see it I don't care what people think wondering what the nudist community thinks about this subject?

This topic was edited
RE:males in thongs

I wouldn't wear a thong round a camp site - I would usually be on a nude camp site but if not I would wear sports shirt and shorts.
However in a beach I wear a tanga or a g-string depending on the ambiance.

This post was edited

yes i aloso love thongs and it looks and feel good on the body be it female o male its the comfi of wearing i am a nudsit too and at home when alone

This post was edited

Since I dont live anywhere near a nude beach, the closest I get to be naked is to wear thongs. Ive been on beaches where the local authorities got topless women to cover up but they didnt bother me in my thongs.

This post was edited

Well Janzen13, I have a similar situation, sorta.

My wife told me that she wants me to wear a swimsuit (at least) when certain people visit. I said fine, I'd look for a swimsuit to wear when I don't want to be covered in cloth, but she wants me to look "presentable" for certain guests. I was looking online at various thong swimwear. She had a fit! My wife says she doesn't want me wearing a thong because (in her words) "only gay men wear thongs".

She wants me to wear either a loincloth (it makes sense because of my heritage, not for fettish reasons) or a speedo type at minimum. I'm not a fan of speedo types, might as well wear shorts, right?

Well, my mom says I'm better off nude than in a thong, because (her words) "guys don't look good in thongs".

I can't win. For now, I have a couple loincloths (one I actually do wear to the lake as a swimsuit) and that seems to make her happy. I told her that people visiting will think I'm a weirdo in a loincloth more than if I was in a thong. She strongly disagrees.

So, there you have it.

Women be crazy.

This post was edited

Well Janzen13, I have a similar situation, sorta.My wife told me that she wants me to wear a swimsuit (at least) when certain people visit. I said fine, I'd look for a swimsuit to wear when I don't want to be covered in cloth, but she wants me to look "presentable" for certain guests. I was looking online at various thong swimwear. She had a fit! My wife says she doesn't want me wearing a thong because (in her words) "only gay men wear thongs".She wants me to wear either a loincloth (it makes sense because of my heritage, not for fettish reasons) or a speedo type at minimum. I'm not a fan of speedo types, might as well wear shorts, right?Well, my mom says I'm better off nude than in a thong, because (her words) "guys don't look good in thongs".I can't win. For now, I have a couple loincloths (one I actually do wear to the lake as a swimsuit) and that seems to make her happy. I told her that people visiting will think I'm a weirdo in a loincloth more than if I was in a thong. She strongly disagrees.So, there you have it.Women be crazy.

How do you swim in a loincloth?
I would think it would shift and expose everything.
I tried side split running shorts for swimming at one time and stopped for that reason.

This post was edited

For speedo type, etc you might consider the ones pictured below which I bought mail order from Kiniki.

This post was edited

You wrote:How do you swim in a loincloth?I would think it would shift and expose everything.I tried side split running shorts for swimming at one time and stopped for that reason.

A native American loincloth actually is more secure than shorts. The fit is like a speedo but with extra room in the pouch so your male parts aren't squished or compressed at all (you can be quite loose when it's hot in a loincloth). The loincloth is tight through the seams where your legs meet your torso as it goes between the legs and loose in the middle where your man parts are. As you move around, the cloth hugs the skin right where your legs meet the torso and never even touch your man parts.

I'm not describing it well, I know. Just trust me, a proper loincloth doesn't even come close to exposing your man parts. The only issue is the back is really thin. Not quite like a thong, but less coverage in back than a tanga. But it doesn't matter because the rear flap covers your butt anyway. That could be exposed when moving around, if the flap blows upward or something, but for whatever reason, the wife is OK with that since it almost never happens anyway.

This post was edited

You wrote:How do you swim in a loincloth?I would think it would shift and expose everything.I tried side split running shorts for swimming at one time and stopped for that reason.A native American loincloth actually is more secure than shorts. The fit is like a speedo but with extra room in the pouch so your male parts aren't squished or compressed at all (you can be quite loose when it's hot in a loincloth). The loincloth is tight through the seams where your legs meet your torso as it goes between the legs and loose in the middle where your man parts are. As you move around, the cloth hugs the skin right where your legs meet the torso and never even touch your man parts.I'm not describing it well, I know. Just trust me, a proper loincloth doesn't even come close to exposing your man parts. The only issue is the back is really thin. Not quite like a thong, but less coverage in back than a tanga. But it doesn't matter because the rear flap covers your butt anyway. That could be exposed when moving around, if the flap blows upward or something, but for whatever reason, the wife is OK with that since it almost never happens anyway.
Thanks. I was thinking of the type that is just 2 pieces of cloth attached to a waistband with nothing between the legs.

This post was edited

I gave up trying to swim when I drowned myself back in 2014. When I do go in the water it's at a nude venue or beach so no cover is needed. And when cover is temporarily needed a wrap or short kilt suffices. No time do I get that restriction of my sensitive parts common with thongs.

This post was edited

I wear thong swimsuits at beaches where they're allowed because swimming in the least amount of clothes is the most appealing to me. Same reason for a speedo brief to swim laps at the pool. I'm not much for just laying in the sun. But just from reading posts here there is no doubt I that there are some who would disapprove based on their disapproval of my body type or their sense of propriety. In places where thongs are common/ allowed, I would say it's the observer's responsibility to look the other way. I can't think of a reason I would wear one except at a beach though.

This post was edited