RE:males in thongs

some nudist friends related this thong story to me. They were at a textiled hotel with a pool and the hubby had his wife call the front desk about the policy of thongs in the pool. The guy at the desk assured it that a thong would be ok. So the hubby went to the pool in a thong. They knew the front desk guy just assumed it was the woman who was going to wear one.

This post was edited

You wrote:How do you swim in a loincloth?I would think it would shift and expose everything.I tried side split running shorts for swimming at one time and stopped for that reason.A native American loincloth actually is more secure than shorts. The fit is like a speedo but with extra room in the pouch so your male parts aren't squished or compressed at all (you can be quite loose when it's hot in a loincloth). The loincloth is tight through the seams where your legs meet your torso as it goes between the legs and loose in the middle where your man parts are. As you move around, the cloth hugs the skin right where your legs meet the torso and never even touch your man parts.I'm not describing it well, I know. Just trust me, a proper loincloth doesn't even come close to exposing your man parts. The only issue is the back is really thin. Not quite like a thong, but less coverage in back than a tanga. But it doesn't matter because the rear flap covers your butt anyway. That could be exposed when moving around, if the flap blows upward or something, but for whatever reason, the wife is OK with that since it almost never happens anyway.

If something is required, a thong or g-string is my preferred attire. I'd love to see a photo of a native American loincloth.

This post was edited

I own both G strings and Thongs. I prefer G strings. G strings are more revealing. My favorite G strings are the "slider" G string that allows adjustment of the top of the pouch allowing narrowing of the top of the pouch.

This post was edited

You wrote:Thanks. I was thinking of the type that is just 2 pieces of cloth attached to a waistband with nothing between the legs.

Oh, that is called something else, I forgot the word. I don't have anything like that.

This post was edited

Shorehamgent wrote:I'd love to see a photo of a native American loincloth.

Picture Tarzan, but with the cuts being less jagged.

Mine are made of deerskin, but just about any tannable skin can be used. Even cow hide, in some cases. Deerskin is just much, much better in the water, or if you go from wet to dry a lot.

This post was edited

You wrote:Thanks. I was thinking of the type that is just 2 pieces of cloth attached to a waistband with nothing between the legs.Oh, that is called something else, I forgot the word. I don't have anything like that.

I thought that they were both called a loincloth.

This post was edited

Years ago I bought a thong but I found the places that I could wear it were limited and the whole time I really wanted to be nude, so I decided I would just go nude; and that's what I have done ever since. "Bare is better"

This post was edited

Not a thong guy, Ill wear a mesh pair of shorts that are loose and unlined myself

This post was edited

Given the current fashions for female suits, surely males can claim equal opportunity!

This post was edited

Given the current fashions for female suits, surely males can claim equal opportunity!

I do already.

This post was edited