HELLO!!! ......It's great to see you!

Hi, it's great to see so many new people, posting here in the forum for the first time.
Especially the Ladies, we do appreciate your opinions.

Most are too modest or shy to make a new post to say hello, and just sneak in with a comment.
So I would just like to say, a very warm welcome, to all you new folk. I'm sure I speak for most of us here.

TT1 (teamtrue1) is the BOSS! hehe, and he is constantly looking for ways to improve the site and is pretty quick to deal with any problems, but we think he is still on his own, so try to look for, or ask us here in the forum, for an answer, before you bother him. There is an FAQ thread and some more answers in theSite FAQ's & ComputerClub group.

It will take you a while to get to know your way around, but I know you'll love it when you do, because this place is fast becoming, the biggest gathering of enlightened, "nice people" on the net! You WILL make some good friends here, we are NUDE NOT RUDE, so go have some good old-fashioned nude fun!
Phil.

EDIT: ................... Here's a few more useful links.

This topic was edited
RE: HELLO!!! ......It's great to see you!

We used to have good old fashioned fun, but do to ill health we can only do BBQs, chat, swim and sun bathe now. We are headed for a nudist BBQ in the summer - just because we ocassionally need crutches to get about disabled people don't seem to get such a warm welcome at the clubs in Britain. Hoping Spain will be better next year.

This post was edited

DITTO what Phil said !!!!! LOL

MOM, I took the lazy way again !!!!! LOL

Steve 2

This post was edited

DITTO what Phil said !!!!! LOL MOM, I took the lazy way again !!!!! LOL Steve 2
MOM! ...... He's copying me AGAIN!

This post was edited

DITTO what Phil said !!!!! LOL MOM, I took the lazy way again !!!!! LOL Steve 2
MOM! ...... He's copying me AGAIN!

Ya but Mom, he wasen't supposed to see this !!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

LOL! Great idea, Phil. I'd forgotten about this thread. Steve, it ONLY took him 7 months to see that you were copying him again.
Jen

p.s. I'm imagining what it would be like to go on a long road trip with the two of you, Are we there yet? He keeps looking at me. He started it. I need to go to the bathroom...

This post was edited

LOL! Great idea, Phil. I'd forgotten about this thread. Steve, it ONLY took him 7 months to see that you were copying him again. Jen p.s. I'm imagining what it would be like to go on a long road trip with the two of you, Are we there yet? He keeps looking at me. He started it. I need to go to the bathroom...

He's not touching me closer than I'm not touching him !!!!!!!!

This post was edited

LOL! Great idea, Phil. I'd forgotten about this thread. Steve, it ONLY took him 7 months to see that you were copying him again. Jen p.s. I'm imagining what it would be like to go on a long road trip with the two of you, Are we there yet? He keeps looking at me. He started it. I need to go to the bathroom...

He's not touching me closer than I'm not touching him !!!!!!!!
Oh YES he IS too! ..... MOM! ......MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe,

I been busy lately, so I thought I'd take the easy way out
and resurrect this thread to welcome all you new guys that I've missed.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,
go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

This post was edited

I tend to be mom to the world....:) Did you call? LOL

This post was edited
Hi

i hope im not intrudin. new here; lookin to make some friends

This post was edited
RE: Hi

i hope im not intrudin. new here; lookin to make some friends
Hi. welcome to the site, though judging by some of the groups that you've joined, I'm not entirely sure that you are here for the right reasons. :(
Because this is a free, and fairly easy going site, that relies on "self Policing" we do have a constant battle to keep it clean. We do not tolerate any sexual talk or behaviour that will damage the fight to get naturism accepted by society, there is a group of very active members that will report TOS violations, via the flag links on the offending profiles.

New members keep saying that this is the best site they have ever come across, so I guess it must be true :) It is run by one guy on his own (teamtrue1) (we call him TT) so you need to bear that in mind if your waiting for something. He has a lot of plans for improvements, but it's not going to happen over night. Most of the members here are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and I do hope you will become one of them.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums, go here to learn your way around, get up to speed, and learn the "True" Naturist philosophy.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited