RE: Hi

i hope im not intrudin. new here; lookin to make some friends
welcome to TN than!
you are in the right place!

This post was edited
RE: HELLO!!! ......It's great to see you!

LOL! Great idea, Phil. I'd forgotten about this thread. Steve, it ONLY took him 7 months to see that you were copying him again. Jen p.s. I'm imagining what it would be like to go on a long road trip with the two of you, Are we there yet? He keeps looking at me. He started it. I need to go to the bathroom...

He's not touching me closer than I'm not touching him !!!!!!!!
Oh YES he IS too! ..... MOM! ......MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe,

I been busy lately, so I thought I'd take the easy way out
and resurrect this thread to welcome all you new guys that I've missed.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,
go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

MOM !!!!!!!! Phil is picking on me AGAIN !!!!!!!! ONLY cause he has more hair than I do !!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Bouncing this to the top for all the newbies to the site. There's a lot of good information here on the forum. When you have a moment click on the word "Forum" and that will bring you to all the forum threads there are. You may find that a topic you'd like to discuss is already in existance.

Jen

This post was edited

In total view, it is great to meet OnLine the nudists of this site. As was said back in entry number 12, we do have a perennial self-policingbattleto keep this site clean. It is saddening at times. But the situation turns around and goes back to light hearted conversation with friendly amicable people (as it has this week). Maybe this is the best nudist web site.

Also I would like to echo something Jen just said. If you would like discussion on a topic, chances are that it already has been discussed. Click "forum" and study the threads that already exist. For instance, erections has become an over-discussed topic.

This post was edited

If you're referring to the "Visits" section, refer to this thread.

As always, NIM, you are a gem here.

This post was edited

MOM !!!!!!!!!

He's BACK AGAIN !

He IS ........ Honest!

((((((( Go look here! )))))))) (Post #78.)

and he IS touching me,

closer than wot I'm NOT touching him !!!!!!!! ...... TOOOOOOO!!!!

Go on, ......... PLEEEEEEASE give him the LQQK !!!

And Now! ....... you can Moderatered him, too!!!

You know you want to!

Hi Steve, good to see you again,

(and you DID take my marbles!)

and I'M counting the red cars this time,

You can count the blue ones!

This post was edited

MOM !!!!!!!!!He's BACK AGAIN !He IS ........ Honest!((((((( Go look here! )))))))) (Post #78.)and he IS touching me, closer than wot I'm NOT touching him !!!!!!!! ...... TOOOOOOO!!!!Go on, ......... PLEEEEEEASE give him the LQQK !!!And Now! ....... you can Moderatered him, too!!!You know you want to!Hi Steve, good to see you again,(and you DID take my marbles!)and I'M counting the red cars this time,You can count the blue ones!

OMG!!! Do I have to send you back to your own Continents...again????

Behave!

Jen

This post was edited

MOM !!!!!!!!! He's BACK AGAIN ! He IS ........ Honest! ((((((( Go look here! )))))))) (Post #78.) and he IS touching me, closer than wot I'm NOT touching him !!!!!!!! ...... TOOOOOOO!!!! Go on, ......... PLEEEEEEASE give him the LQQK !!! And Now! ....... you can Moderatered him, too!!! You know you want to! Hi Steve, good to see you again, (and you DID take my marbles!) and I'M counting the red cars this time, You can count the blue ones!
OMG!!! Do I have to send you back to your own Continents...again????
Behave!

Jen

He started it!

This post was edited

Hi, it's great to see so many new people, posting here in the forum for the first time. Especially the Ladies, we do appreciate your opinions. Most are too modest or shy to make a new post to say hello, and just sneak in with a comment. So I would just like to say, a very warm welcome, to all you new folk. I'm sure I speak for most of us here. TT1 (teamtrue1) is the BOSS! hehe, and he is constantly looking for ways to improve the site and is pretty quick to deal with any problems, but we think he is still on his own, so try to look for, or ask us here in the forum, for an answer, before you bother him. There is an FAQ thread and some more answers in theSite FAQ's & ComputerClub group. It will take you a while to get to know your way around, but I know you'll love it when you do, because this place is fast becoming, the biggest gathering of enlightened, "nice people" on the net! You WILL make some good friends here, we are NUDE NOT RUDE, so go have some good old-fashioned nude fun! Phil. EDIT: ................... Here's a few more useful links.

This post was edited

Hi, it's great to see so many new people, posting here in the forum for the first time. Especially the Ladies, we do appreciate your opinions. Most are too modest or shy to make a new post to say hello, and just sneak in with a comment. So I would just like to say, a very warm welcome, to all you new folk. I'm sure I speak for most of us here. TT1 (teamtrue1) is the BOSS! hehe, and he is constantly looking for ways to improve the site and is pretty quick to deal with any problems, but we think he is still on his own, so try to look for, or ask us here in the forum, for an answer, before you bother him. There is an FAQ thread and some more answers in theSite FAQ's & ComputerClub group. It will take you a while to get to know your way around, but I know you'll love it when you do, because this place is fast becoming, the biggest gathering of enlightened, "nice people" on the net! You WILL make some good friends here, we are NUDE NOT RUDE, so go have some good old-fashioned nude fun! Phil. EDIT: ................... Here's a few more useful links.

This post was edited