RE: HELLO!!! ......It's great to see you!

Hi, it's great to see so many new people, posting here in the forum for the first time. Especially the Ladies, we do appreciate your opinions. Most are too modest or shy to make a new post to say hello, and just sneak in with a comment. So I would just like to say, a very warm welcome, to all you new folk. I'm sure I speak for most of us here. TT1 (teamtrue1) is the BOSS! hehe, and he is constantly looking for ways to improve the site and is pretty quick to deal with any problems, but we think he is still on his own, so try to look for, or ask us here in the forum, for an answer, before you bother him. There is an FAQ thread and some more answers in theSite FAQ's & ComputerClub group. It will take you a while to get to know your way around, but I know you'll love it when you do, because this place is fast becoming, the biggest gathering of enlightened, "nice people" on the net! You WILL make some good friends here, we are NUDE NOT RUDE, so go have some good old-fashioned nude fun! Phil. EDIT: ................... Here's a few more useful links.

This post was edited

Hi, it's great to see so many new people, posting here in the forum for the first time. Especially the Ladies, we do appreciate your opinions. Most are too modest or shy to make a new post to say hello, and just sneak in with a comment. So I would just like to say, a very warm welcome, to all you new folk. I'm sure I speak for most of us here. TT1 (teamtrue1) is the BOSS! hehe, and he is constantly looking for ways to improve the site and is pretty quick to deal with any problems, but we think he is still on his own, so try to look for, or ask us here in the forum, for an answer, before you bother him. There is an FAQ thread and some more answers in theSite FAQ's & ComputerClub group. It will take you a while to get to know your way around, but I know you'll love it when you do, because this place is fast becoming, the biggest gathering of enlightened, "nice people" on the net! You WILL make some good friends here, we are NUDE NOT RUDE, so go have some good old-fashioned nude fun! Phil. EDIT: ................... Here's a few more useful links.

This post was edited

Time for another Bump!

This post was edited