RE:Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?

Absolutely, they would have the same vulnerability as they were on site too.

This post was edited

Absolutely, they would have the same vulnerability as they were on site too.

This post was edited

If it was someone whos company I would enjoy with or without clothes, yes. If its just a coworker with whom I have no other desire for interaction, then no. Same is true on Facebook in the textile world, I steer clear of friend requests to or from coworkers with whom I have no outside interest. But Im not an online friend collector in general, and even here among nudists I look for some mutual interests and connection beyond nudity through a chat before becoming friends.

This post was edited

Yes, and it would make interesting conversation when at work.

This post was edited

Yes if we were interested in meeting up with them to get nude together

This post was edited

No is the short answer. Introducing an outside activity such as nudism into an open work environment would not go over well. Ill leave it at that.

This post was edited

For me (Paul) I would send or accept a friend request from anyone I know. For Amy it would depend on who it is

This post was edited

For me (Paul) I would send or accept a friend request from anyone I know. For Amy it would depend on who it is

This post was edited

Back in 2011 I took a coworker of mine to Turtle Lake resort with me. He had such a great time he would ask me when we would be going again every time he saw me at work.

This post was edited

Back when I was a member at Sun Sport Gardens I looked up one day and saw a friend from work and his wife. From that day on we would all spend our Sundays at SS together.

This post was edited