RE:Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?

Most certainly. Why not? We may find that we have more in common than our jobs.

This post was edited

most of my coworkers at my current part time job and my past full time jobs know i am a nudist. Some asked questions about nudism once in a while. One time a fellow engineer who was going through a divorce was coming for dinner. I asked him if he minded a nude host. He said " not at all , i shower with two other coworkers over lunch when we work out, it is not big deal" So I was nude for our meal and evening visit. He had to get going to he did not stick around for a hot tub soak. But he was totally fine with me being nude.

This post was edited

Great story, I loved reading it. And good for you that the two of you share all aspects of nudity, including having an erection and masturbate together. Why not, every man masturbates so why not do it tohether

This post was edited

Yes I would a good way to know other nudist that work with you spend time together

This post was edited

I work for a coach company and everyone I work with knows I am a naturist in fact I often go to them for sponsorship when I take part in naked runs etc. I have also been naked on the front of my local paper in the past so I think most people know in and out of work, I am not ashamed in fact I am proud to be a naturist.

This post was edited

I would add them.

This post was edited

I would add them.

This post was edited

Probably not, but only because I don't normally accept friend requests on any social media from co-workers. I like to have plausible deniability of what I might be doing when I'm not at work. :-)

This post was edited

If you ever need to hire a nude apprentice are assistant let me know! Great work!
Seems logical. Best way to clean up.

This post was edited

Only if knew into nudism. Otherwise could prove awkward.

This post was edited