RE:Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?

Shortly after becoming a social nudist and visiting my first nudist resort, I let all of my coworkers know about my new lifestyle. Two months later my best friend at work asked if I'd be willing to take him to Turtle Lake where I often visited. My not knowing for sure how'd he act, I took the chance to show him what I found exciting about being nude in company with other nudists, many of whom I didn't know personally. To my surprise, he not only took to it quickly but also conversed with other nudists on the beach.

This post was edited

Yes. A few years ago I was searching for nudists near me. I sent a friend request not knowing who he was (no face pic in profile). He accepted and turned out it was a coworker. I quickly got a message from him saying, "I had no idea you were a nudist and I can't believe you have a tattoo on your penis." When we saw each other at work, we smiled at each other and later had a private discussion. He was much younger than me (mid twenties) and new to nudism. His wife was against it but allowed him to occasionally stay naked for a while after he would take a shower. We weren't really friends but had worked together on several projects in the past. I told him if he could ever get out of the house he was welcome to come over anytime and just hang naked. One Saturday his wife was out so he came over to watch a football game. He was a little startled when I opened the front door naked. I told him when I was home, I was naked. He sat on the couch (still in shorts and T shirt) and started drinking a beer. We chatted about the game and I said feel free to take off your clothes whenever you feel like it. He said he was a little nervous about me seeing him naked. I said, I've seen your pictures and there's nothing to be afraid of. He finally took off his T shirt, then his shorts and within a couple minutes started getting an erection. He said, I'm so sorry. I'm not gay but it just happened. I told him not to worry. We're guys and that just happens. After a couple beers he relaxed and we had had a chat about nudism. He had lots of questions. lol. I had to pee so I went in the bathroom and left the door open. He said, that's so cool that you do that. Then when he went to pee he said, can I leave the door open? I said yes, please do. By the end of the game, he was really enjoying being naked. As he was leaving he said he really wanted to do it again. I told him to come over anytime. Turns out his wife really didn't like watching sports so he started coming over on Saturdays to watch the games. The second time he came over, he took off his clothes when he got there. He got another erection and this time I told him if you feel like it, go ahead and take care of it. He looked at me and said are you serious? I said yes. We all masturbate. He said, would you do it too? I said ok so we jerked together while watching the game. He said that is so cool. I never masturbated with another guy in the room. We kept up our weekly sports watching for a couple years until he moved to another city. We occasionally jerked off but nothing more. We still email occasionally and his wife has gotten better about his nudity but still won't join him.

This post was edited

I definitely would. If they connected with me in this group, they would have to have some similiar intrests.

This post was edited

I definitely would. If they connected with me in this group, they would have to have some similiar intrests.

This post was edited

If I did and we found out who we were we probably wouldn't hang out with each other. LOL

This post was edited

I'm a contractor. I had an opportunity to do a concrete job at a nudist resort. The pour was big enough that I needed the help of one more finisher besides myself. The only concrete finishers I know didn't know about my nudist lifestyle. I struggled with the thought of pouring the concrete clothed or nude. If I poured the concrete with him as a textile, he would not have known I was a nudist. I wanted to pour the concrete while nude, so I did. The other guy didn't know I was going to be nude until he showed up to the job site. He was surprised to see that side of me, but he said he didn't care. So with this incidence in mind, if another co-worker wanted to friend me on this site I would accept. It would be nice to have someone local to hike nude with.

This post was edited

Retired so work wouldn't apply. Would accept a friend request from someone in one of my community organizations. In fact, two of my band colleagues are also nudists and we quietly discuss this occasionally, we have not done any nude activities together.

This post was edited

I'm assuming that the question posed refers to a friend request specifically on TN. The bigger and more important question is if I want to make a friend at work. If the person is a friend, or friendship material, than clothing options mean little. If you're working at the same company in different department it's not really an issue. On the other hand, many employers may encourage camaraderie, but their culture becomes more frenemy.

This post was edited

We live in a small rural community. But we work at the biggest supermarket in town. We are lucky to know and be friends with several coworkers that are nudists. Every body knows every one else's business. We work together all day long and in the afternoon we swim together naked. Not aproblem.

This post was edited

We would gladly accept a request and we would send one too.

This post was edited