RE:Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?

I find it interesting people are saying no.. unless you have had trouble in the past with the person where you dont get along.. they will recognise you instantly when using the site from your pictures and you will more then likely live locally to them

Surely everyone adds strangers and people they know very little about (from a few conversations online) but you dont add someone you see frequently at work on a daily basis

This post was edited

I understand that for some its crossing a professional boundary, and I would respect that.

This post was edited

If we were friends outside of work, then I most likely would.

This post was edited

Probably not for people I work with. I work in retail, so far not had any customers say they recognise me from the site.

This post was edited

Probably not, but it would really depend on the person and how good of a rapport I have with them. I generally like to keep a gap between work and my personal life.

This post was edited

No. There's needs to be a distinction between your work life and your personal/social life. Its usually never a good idea to intermingle the two.

This post was edited

I did! We didnt discuss recognizing each other until we met for our first naked hike - but independently we knew each other before showing up. (I saw him in the chat room and I really dont remember how he recognized me from the profile. ) So it was totally cool. We were both discreet as it was and came from the place that this is just another dimension to our lives. We really enjoyed the friendship that was created by our many naked escapes into the great outdoors. Unfortunately he has moved.

This post was edited

Yes I would, it would be awesome to know someone in a regular setting and a fan of nudism. Id be cool with it.

This post was edited

Yes I would, I've already spent time with a work colleague naked, both at home and at work, one of my profile pics was taken by a colleague at work.

This post was edited

Probably, but I wouldn't broadcast it to other people.

This post was edited