New nudist

Hi guys,

I'm an at-home nudist who has just built up the courage to show my body in public. Looking forward to experimenting with public nudity once things calm down, but in the meantime hoping to chat with some like-minded people on here.

This topic was edited
RE:New nudist

Hello I am in the exact same boat as you. Ive never been in a public setting nude. At home its everyday. All day . Im retired so I get to be nude all day. Wonder how it will feel the first time in public.

This post was edited

Hello I am in the exact same boat as you. Ive never been in a public setting nude. At home its everyday. All day . Im retired so I get to be nude all day. Wonder how it will feel the first time in public.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard!
Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Welcome to the lifestyle. I went to a resort in kansas and loved it the first time I went in public. Was little scary but you get over that real fast. The place I went is open to new timers and let's you dress how ever you are comfortable doing the first time there.

This post was edited

Welcome and good luck finding social nudism around Edinburgh. University cities usually have better options with nude spas and groups. The world needs more millennias to keep nudism fresh and relevant, so hats and pants off to you!

This post was edited

If youre looking for suggestions on first time experiences in public, Id recommend either a nude beach or spa. The reason being that in those settings you can be as social as you feel comfortable. Want to get naked at the beach and read a book? No problem. Just want to relax in the spa with other nudists youre good there too. It sounds like youre already comfortable being naked by yourself. Now its time to gradually introduce yourself to the social aspects. Take it at your own pace but dont be afraid to push on those boundaries we all place around ourselves .

This post was edited

Welcome to the site mate! I am quite new to this too but have had quite a few nude meets now and really enjoy it.
I haven't done outdoors yet though. I am in Edinburgh too and live alone so once things have calmed down, you are very welcome to come round to mine for naked coffee and chat (maybe cake if you are lucky!) Cheers, Neil

This post was edited

Welcome! I, too, am in the same boat - a home nudist for decades in the very beginning stages of planning my first socially nude outing . I going to go to a nudity mandatory resort (best choice for me, your's might be different) FYI - These two podcasts have helped me with some good info; New Nudist Podcast and The Naturist Living Show Podcast

This post was edited

Hi guys,I'm an at-home nudist who has just built up the courage to show my body in public. Looking forward to experimenting with public nudity once things calm down, but in the meantime hoping to chat with some like-minded people on here.

Hi. Welcome to TN. Enjoy the site. I hope you make new friends and are encouraged to take your public nudity further. You've posted a great photo to get the ball rolling. All the best.

This post was edited

Hi guys,I'm an at-home nudist who has just built up the courage to show my body in public. Looking forward to experimenting with public nudity once things calm down, but in the meantime hoping to chat with some like-minded people on here.

Welcome to nudism and the group. Long-time nudist here so let me know if I can help in any way. such as with questions, suggestions.

This post was edited