Working from home

With so many people forced to work from home, I'm sure there's a lot more at home nudity happening. This is the wardrobe I've been working in for the past two weeks.

This topic was edited
RE:Working from home

We have been working from home most of the time since last March and have just kept a shirt or blouse handy for online meetings etc. otherwise nude all day. I think all the delivery me and women are quite used to it, I am sure we are not alone in our current undress code.

This post was edited

We have been working from home most of the time since last March and have just kept a shirt or blouse handy for online meetings etc. otherwise nude all day. I think all the delivery me and women are quite used to it, I am sure we are not alone in our current undress code.

Never feel right wearing a shirt and nothing below the waist, so when I have a video meeting I wear shorts and a shirt. Nude for background work and audio calls in warmer weather.

This post was edited

An acquaintance of mine mentioned that he rarely wears a shirt for video meetings and calls. He keeps the camera pointed at his face and if someone sees enough of his shoulders and upper chest to know that he isn't wearing a shirt, he doesn't care.
He is a semi-retired part-time independent consultant, so that probably gives him more leeway that a full time regular employee would have.

This post was edited

I'm OK wearing just a shirt for video calls, especially when it's warm. Those on the other end of the call don't know and I'm comfortable. Just need to be careful if you have to stand up.

This post was edited

I put on a shirt for meetings and a pair of loose athletic shorts, just in case.

Edit: and the shirt and shorts come off as soon as the camera turns off.

This post was edited

Same here, even though we have tape over the cam.

This post was edited

We have been working from home most of the time since last March and have just kept a shirt or blouse handy for online meetings etc. otherwise nude all day. I think all the delivery me and women are quite used to it, I am sure we are not alone in our current undress code.Never feel right wearing a shirt and nothing below the waist, so when I have a video meeting I wear shorts and a shirt. Nude for background work and audio calls in warmer weather.

I used to feel exactly the same when ai used to work from home and had to take video calls. I used to have a shirt, sometimes even a tie, and a pair of gym shorts on.
Luckily I am retired now so dont have such video calls to disrupt my nudity.

This post was edited

When I first started working from home, I asked what people whether anyone was still wearing what the wore the bed that night. Some admitted they were. Other's (women -- not men) said they get up, shower, wash their hair, put on their make-up, do their hair, and get fully dressed: dress, blouse and skirt, or nice pants, shoes and socks/nylons -- everything as if they were driving into to town for a regular job.

I mentioned -- there are no cameras -- no one can see you.

But driven by a compulsion to be dressed.

This post was edited

I'm OK wearing just a shirt for video calls, especially when it's warm. Those on the other end of the call don't know and I'm comfortable. Just need to be careful if you have to stand up.

I was wearing a t-shirt and moderately short gym shorts for a video call.
I stood up to get something and somebody on the call said something like "Don't stand up if your wearing boxers."
I said I was wearing gym shorts. Thought about saying that I couldn't do a conference call in boxers because I don't own any underwear, but thought that would be TMI.

This post was edited

I had to get used to work nude at home, The first day I couldn't work concentrated because i had the feeling of free-time.

This post was edited