Have You Written For 'GNI Informer'?

Hello All,
I was wondering how many of you have written an aritcle(s) for the GNI Informer? If you're
afraid because you don't think you're much of a writer, no need to worry. The first 1 1/2 page
piece I wrote took me nearly 3 months to complete. It was in the April '05 edition regarding my
experience at my first gathering the previous year. I'll admit it wasn't the greatest piece ever
contributed, butI got positive feedback from members in my area that read it That was a
motivator to get me to do another piece.

If you have, which edition(s) are you in? If you're thinking about it,what is the piece going
to be about? If I was a photographer like I wanted to be, I'd send in photo after photo for it.

This topic was edited
RE: Have You Written For 'GNI Informer'?

I've done a few articles for the informer, usually about trips I've taken. The most recent was about a trip to St. Maarten in December. Joe is a great editor, and makes the best of whatever you send in. I've also done my own photos for each article.
It's easy, and makes the informer more interesting to read!
Rick

This post was edited
RE: Have You Written For 'GNI Informer'?

I've written several articles. usually newsy items about local parties and such. Joe always appreciates it if you can send in pictures with your article. Just make sure you have the permission of everyone in the picture.

This post was edited
GNI

I do not write for your group, but I wondered if you still have a paper? Is it an actual paper or an emailing? Either way, I would like to know more about it. Thanks.

This post was edited