RE:Question for Straight or Bisexual or Bicurious Dudes

I "like" straight men all the time. All bodies are beautiful. And people have issues, so a like is a way of affirming another man.

This post was edited

Have any of you SEEN any of MY photos?! lol

This post was edited

It's a similar situation when a gay guy gets friend requests or pic likes from "straight" guys. We need to discard all these labels. Who gives a shit. Just be you and let others do the same.

This post was edited

Im confidently bi. But really that shouldnt matter. A compliment is a compliment no matter who gives it. Love and live in the now without fear or judgement and we all will create a better world for all sexual preferences as well as the textile-free like all of us should be.

This post was edited

Have liked guys photos and received likes to mine from guys regardless of sexuality. Most guys take it as a compliment in my experience

This post was edited

Not in the least. I don't know any nudist that would turn down a compliment from anyone. Besides, part of being socially nude is body watching whether people admit to it or not.So honest, & true! With genitals on display, it's no time to go with feelings of insecurity about sexual identity, preferences or labels. Compliments are compliments! Freely offered. It's up to us how graciously we receive.

Well said gentlemen.

This post was edited

Not at all! Why would I be bothered by that?

This post was edited

Not at all, I would consider it a compliment irrespective of their orientation. I enjoy receiving likes on my pics and enjoy veiwing others and liking what I think are pleasing to the eye - whether it is their body - young or old, the environment the pic is taken in - some of the settings are fantastic etc. Embrace the beauty of the human body

This post was edited

As many have stated before me - a compliment is simply that - approval in some way of what is represented in the photo captured. I have numerous TN 'friends' here of all persuasions. I feel very comfortable giving or receiving kind words from/to any of them. Kind words (of any persuasion) are something that goes a long way - these days particularly. I often log on here to see who of my contacts has posted new photos of their lives as TN. I applaud any of us brave enough and confident enough to put ourselves out there as we often do. If I see anything likeable - you better believe I'll make it known to them.

This post was edited

I have 'friended' or corresponded with many members over the years and have only had two men that said they were "totally straight" and they took offense at even just a simple hello. As many members have said before me, a compliment is a compliment no matter who it comes from. I have straight, gay, and Bi friends that I chat with online, some even visit my home. Some are fellow nudists and some are not. Yet many of my straight friends feel safe and comfortable enough to where they will join me nude on the patio, in the spa or even in my living room. Because there is no pressure, no hidden agendas or demands.

This post was edited