Question for Straight or Bisexual or Bicurious Dudes

If you are straight, bisexual or bi-curious, does it bother you if a gay guy gives you a 'like' on your pics or profile?

This topic was edited
RE:Question for Straight or Bisexual or Bicurious Dudes

Not in the least. I don't know any nudist that would turn down a compliment from anyone. Besides, part of being socially nude is body watching whether people admit to it or not.

This post was edited

I welcome photo likes from anyone. But then, I embrace all nudists regardless of sexual orientation, LGBTQ, heterosexual, metrosexual, race, religion, no religion, body type, size, build, furry, hairless, barefoot, shoes, or even political views. I believe I can learn and grow as a person from just about everyone!:-) Just like I hope people can learn and benefit from knowing me, even here on TN.

This post was edited

Very well said handsome. Nudity is a way of lie that needs to be embraced by all folks. think every body type has a beauty focal point as well as the mind~
Bill

This post was edited

I take it as a compliment when anyone gives me a like on my photos. I give likes to gay men all the time.
Scott

This post was edited

No, not at all. I appreciate someone, anyone, taking the time to look and if they feel the need to comment I take it as a compliment.

This post was edited

Not at all. I believe that we all need to speak out for what we believe in. Being a nudist has enriched my life in so many ways, it's difficult to even list them without wondering if I've left anything out. Posting and sharing nude photos is a great way to get that message across.

One of the first things noted in my profile is that I've designated all my photos as "public"' so others may view and enjoy them freely. "Likes" are always well received, Comments and/or Messages even more so if the viewer has the time to do so! Sexual orientation? Doesn't matter in the least, and it shouldn't.

This post was edited

I love being seen naked anywhere, in reality and in photos. I state that anyone can download my photos and post them anywhere they like. If I get a photo like I think it's just for that photo (the pose, setting etc). If I get a profile like that is something more! It's very flattering. I immediately send a friend request.

Their sexuality makes absolutely no difference.

This post was edited

I welcome photo likes from anyone. The like doesn't necessarily mean that person likes me, but they like the picture. It could be the background, the composition, the setting, pose or the subject.

This post was edited

Not in the least. I don't know any nudist that would turn down a compliment from anyone. Besides, part of being socially nude is body watching whether people admit to it or not.

So honest, & true! With genitals on display, it's no time to go with feelings of insecurity about sexual identity, preferences or labels. Compliments are compliments! Freely offered. It's up to us how graciously we receive.

This post was edited

So honest, & true! With genitals on display, it's no time to go with feelings of insecurity about sexual identity, preferences or labels. Compliments are compliments! Freely offered. It's up to us how graciously we receive.

This post was edited