RE:Question for Straight or Bisexual or Bicurious Dudes

I'll take a complement and appreciate them from anybody. I prefer that they be respectable. Often times I will "like" others photos that show effort of being outdoors or active. It doesn't necessarily mean that I am attracted to the body. It's the thought that I want to be in the same location or doing a similar activity.

This post was edited

i'm bisexual so maybe this should be addressed to only those who are straight but i'll put my 2 cents in anyways , the human body is pretty cool and the cool thing about guys is our parts - penises are external so that more to look at and admire but i'm a people watcher so it's cool to see all shapes and sizes of bodies I guess that's what so interesting about nudism everything out in the open. I send likes and comments to others and don't necessarily look at there orientation and when I receive likes and comments don't think weather he is gay or not.

This post was edited

A few people have asked me this... I'm straight (no interest in sex or relationship with a man), but maybe 'heteroflexible'... enjoy being naked with other men, nude massage, etc. I am delighted when someone makes a positive comment about a photo, or indeed about my body in person. And I enjoy doing the same... it's great to be able to appreciate the naked body.

This post was edited

Let me think......... I was born in November 1965 and somebody - male or female - pays me a compliment........ I think I'll take it and enjoy.

This post was edited

A compliment should Always be excepted

We need to learn to appreciate each other

This post was edited

Not even slightly. Happy to take the compliment. Also think a thumbs up is about saying 'I get where you are coming from' and can relate to profile information and how and where the pic was taken too. Let's all be positive to one another!

This post was edited

I think as most people have said a compliment is a compliment regardless who it is from. If people like what they see why shouldnt they tell you.
Its too easy to be negative.

This post was edited

I don't mind compliments from anyone. I will happily accept them all.

I wouldn't see a picture like as flirtation unless the flirtation was explicit.

This post was edited

It makes no difference to me. A compliment is a compliment, I can appreciate both sexes for who the individual is, not their orientation. Im straight and was asked by a gay member here to remove my compliments, why I dont know. I feel it was his problem not mine. Anyway Im a live and let live kinda guy. I appreciate compliments.

This post was edited

Don't feel too bad I've been blocked by some members and I don't understand why it's not like I even contact them for any reason at least two visited my profile and like I always do I check who viewed my profile and then view theirs just to find out I've been blocked. Why?

This post was edited