#wetoo victims of Covid19

It hits nudists too. No nekkid social gatherings, right? Here the weather is just turning early summery, and that smarts.
I have a small garden, but cannot go there with no clothes on, the next door neighbors and the ones on the back balconies in the upper stories can see me, and would throw a fit.

...There's not much more to be said. When we are not sick or even dying we should be grateful, I guess.
Stay sane, stay healthy.

This topic was edited
RE:#wetoo victims of Covid19

I don't think it will affect nudists badly because by staying at home , people get more time to be naked without restrictions . Working or just staying naked for days together is truly liberating .

Moreover , it's not too risky to go out naked . What doctors have said is that coronavirus spreads through face or when you touch an infected surface and then your face . So you can go out (if it's legal to do so ) , but be sure not to come in close contact with unspecified , or in general anything .

This post was edited
RE:#wetoo victims of Covid19

It's still too cold here to go outside naked, even if we could given our closeness to our neighbors, but the restrictions on work give the opportunity to work naked, even if isolated in our home. I'm starting to get into this and rather like working from home

This post was edited