This or That: Dinner at Home or Dinner away from Home?

What do you prefer? To dine at home or to dine away from home?

Choose!

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:This or That: Dinner at Home or Dinner away from Home?

I guess that really depends on what kind of mood your in after work. Cooking mood or I'm to tired mood :-)~~......If it's Friday night...that's our date night :-)....I'm not asking her to cook and I really don't want to either, so we always go out.

This post was edited

What do you prefer? To dine at home or to dine away from home?Choose!:-))

Might seem strange for a nudist couple to want to put on clothes and go out to dinner but we do! We have so many new places to eat in our city alone, that we put on the clothes and go out occasionally. We prefer to eat at home so we can remain naked but we are able to be naked so often and for days on end, dining out is always a nice change.

This post was edited

We live in a ski resort town and dinning out is expensive, except in the off seasons when they offer specials. We have excellent restaurants. Right now we are getting take up once a week in an effort to help support our local businesses in this off season of all off seasons.

This post was edited

We seldom dine out. We much prefer to make our own meals from scratch at home. We control the ingredients and quality that way. Besides being fun, for the most part we make better tasting meals at home that most restaurants (at least to us , lol). We have been fortunate to have had first hand cooking influences from a variety of cultures just from being friends with people of different nationalities including Chinese, Mid Eastern, Mexican, Italian, Greek plus my own Eastern European heritage and my wife's English/Irish/German/French heritage.

That also goes for when we RV (which of course is parked in our driveway for the foreseeable future).

This post was edited

For us it's dinner away from home. We do enjoy to dine at home, cooking, preparing the food, but going out to a favorite restaurant, choose from a menu, just relax, is what we love most :-))

This post was edited

For us it's dinner away from home. We do enjoy to dine at home, cooking, preparing the food, but going out to a favorite restaurant, choose from a menu, just relax, is what we love most :-))

Amen to that! ;D

This post was edited