RE:New to Nudism

Just enjoy the freedom mate

This post was edited

I agree with the other when posting pictures..as for a career was as long as you let everyone know that your a nudist if they have a problem with it to be up front with you on it. Don't shy away from it. It life and if it make you happy go for the lifestyle that we choose to have.
Also can pm to chat to.

This post was edited
RE:When I was 18, I had no idea what my ultimate career path may be.

I think Wolfsteve offers some thoughtful and appropriate advice for someone just beginning their adult life and career.

This post was edited

Heck...! I'm almost 54 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...LOL :))

This post was edited

Sometimes you have to ignore the minor stupid things young people do.
I once interviewed a candidate with excellent GPA, a solid internship and was an Eagle scout.
When I asked him what he considered to be his greatest accomplishment so far in life, his reply was surviving his fraternity initial week.
Despite my concern about this answer, we hired him anyway.
He turned out to be the best entry level candidate we ever hired and became one of the youngest to become a corporate manager and soon thereafter an officer in the history of the company.

This post was edited

I'm 73 and still haven't grown up; just got old.

This post was edited

Welcome and I'm glad that you have discovered yourself as a nudist at such a young age, it took me a long time to understand that I didn't feel comfortable with clothes and that it doesn't hurt to be naked. About shyness is something I am still working on too, but I believe you are much more uninhibited than I am, start slowly getting naked at home all day, walking around the yard and then socializing with other nudists outdoors. Be careful with your photos, avoid exposing yourself too much, if you want a better acceptance on the site, I recommend taking the certificate, I'll take mine.

This post was edited