RE: Self defence

I would of done the same exact thing! Kudos! I guess this is one of the reasons i am a little leery of going to a beach alone, have heard some horror stories!

This post was edited

Where does a nudist carry and conceal a deadly weapon safely! I am a law abiding citizen with a CCDW. But onlycarry when textiled. However, I often have a pistol nearby when naked.

This post was edited
RE: Self defense

As a black belt, I'd assume she is quite capable of disabling an attacker without putting him in the hospital ? Some just won't learn, I suppose, but her "gentle hint" should convince him.

Curt, I hear where you're coming from but having learned self defense while taking Karate (Tang So Do) and having had to use a very simple technique to break a choke hold from a man easily 8" taller and 60lbs heavier than me, I can tell you that had the shock of my fighting back not resulted in me not needing to complete the action, his jaw would have been broken and he would have ended up in the hospital.
Don't misunderstand !
Apparently, your "gentle hint" was enough to convince your attacker to back off.
IMHO, that's the way things go, ideally.

Failing that, kill him !
If you're a little squeemish for that, then dislocate a shoulder, and break both knees, but do understand that he'll probably sue you for it. In the USA, you'd probably lose. Self defense is only applicable to criminals. The rest of us are supposed to call the police, and let nanny government handle it.

For me, some suspect that I carry. Some are pretty certain I don't.
By the time anyone knows for sure, someone is in a whole heap 'o trouble !

My Sa Bum Nim taught us that the true winner of any fight was the one who walked away before the fight began, but that when one was attacked, make sure the attacker could not get up to attack you again.
A wise man.
I'll walk away from a fight every time, if possible.
If not possible, severe damage will be done.
I'm assuming such was the case in the situation originally posted, or at least hoping so.

There are dozens of effective ways to apprehend a human being without firing a piece of metal into them.
When they've all failed, and I believe that my life is in imminent peril, then you have my permission to be hugely insulted.
( but *I* will still be breathing )

This post was edited

Where does a nudist carry and conceal a deadly weapon safely!
You do always have your towel handy, don't you ?
I know that if someone around me were being harassed, I'd be inclined to tell them to stop it.
Personally, I'll try to avoid becoming directly involved, but make it quite clear that should the lady ask for assistance.....

This post was edited

For those people who do not have the time, physical strength and/or ability to learn the marshall arts, Arizona has the answer. It is legal to carry a concealed weapon in Arizona. You do not need to have a permit, only a back ground check. A gun safety class would be much easier to master than marshall arts class.

This post was edited

My girlfriend recently had to defend herself from a guy on a nudist beach.She s a black belt in karate and put the guy in hospital when he tried to grab her,has any other women nudist been attcked while nude bathing?That guy was asking for trouble. What did your wife do to the guy that put him in the hospital?

This post was edited

But having been a victim of sexual assault (waaaaay before I was a nudist) the castration part sounds pretty fair to me.Offenders should be punished. Your castration idea is extremely sexist.

This post was edited

Castration is effective, but a lopadicophomy is much more fitting. He will still have the sexual urges, but he will be unable to do anything about them. He'll live the rest of his life with that frustration.That's irrational talk.

This post was edited

This has split into a couple of different topics: the response to the attack; the level of punishment; and gun control. In regard to the first a member of this site had herself groped at Hippie Hollow but was able to get away. This is a location that is watched over by Rangers.
When i was there and walking down to the beach there was a person in the woods with a bottle, in a brown paper bag, and fully clothed just lurking. One has to be on their guard at all times, sadly.In regard to the second issue, I have taken martial arts and you want to disorient/disable the person who is attacking and then escape the situation if possible.In regard to the third issue, I am licensed to carry a handgun and rarely, carry one. I firmly, believe in the right to bear arms. In every country that outlawed the right to bear arms, has had serious issues to the law-abiding citizens. Germany, former USSR are prime examples as to what can happen when the state becomes the master thug.An armed society are citizens and unarmed society are servants.In closing, we don't have to pass more laws, we have to strictly enforce the ones we have in regard to criminals using guns.

This post was edited

That's irrational talk. And why do you think its irrational ? Pervs . . . deserve to be castrated in the most brutal manner.First of all, your idea of punishment is extreme for non-extreme crime.
I left nudistspace.com because I could no longer take reading posts by single mothers who have sex with their immature sons. They talk about sexually abusing the boys as if talking about a soap opera over a card game. They have excuses like "my house, my rules." What, may I ask you, is the punishment you would dole out for women like THAT?

This post was edited