RE: Self defence

First of all, your idea of punishment is extreme for non-extreme crime.
IMHO , it is an non extreme punishment for an exreme crime . Castration only kills the sexual capability of a person person . The rapist can continue to lead a normal life . Meanwhile , the mental scars of the rape continue to haunt the victims for the rest of their lives . Some of them are so traumatized , that they no longer wish to live and develop suicidal tendencies .
I left nudistspace.com because I could no longer take reading posts by single mothers who have sex with their immature sons. They talk about sexually abusing the boys as if talking about a soap opera over a card game. They have excuses like "my house, my rules." What, may I ask you, is the punishment you would dole out for women like THAT?
I really doubt the authenticity of their genders . I feel they are just men pretending to be single mothers and fulfiling their fantasies by posting the incentious BS . But if they are really women , then they definitely need mental help .You didn't say only rapists should be castrated. You said pervs too. You are saing a man should be castrated but a woman needs HELP?? Why don't you say her vulva should be4 sewed shut with enough room for urination and menstrual cycle. Like I said, your position on this matter is irrational. Such medical procedures have been performed in some countries.
That may be true about the genders. I had a girlfriend whose mother had sex with her little son. Before I found that out she had come up to me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. My girlfriend didn't care. I had another girlfriend whose parents had orgies at their home. Once, on the internet, many years ago, I came across a mother 69ing with her very young daughter. It happens. If you look up the stats on gender, women are not far behind men in sick, criminal activity.

This post was edited
RE: Self defence

Thought it was time for a bump the pantieless issue is getting old.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy