How far do you need to travel to hike nude in the wilderness? Not at a nudist club campground.

The three places I go are about an hour and a half to over two hours. Wish there was some place closer.

This topic was edited
RE:How far do you need to travel to hike nude in the wilderness? Not at a nudist club campground.

I can explore woods on the edge of my village naked. But for a hike I need to go further. The nearest hike quiet enough to do naked is about 30 minute's drive away.

This post was edited
RE:How far do you need to travel to hike nude in the wilderness? Not at a nudist club campground.

I explore and take photos in the woods behind my house. About a 3 minute nude walk!:-)

This post was edited

I explore and take photos in the woods behind my house. About a 3 minute nude walk!:-)

Lucky you! I feel pretty fortunate that I can usually find a spot 30-40 minutes away,. But it's only practical for hiking a few months of the year.

This post was edited

I have to go 20 to 30 minutes to get some place to for a naked hike. If I go an hour or two, I can get to true designated wilderness. I have three of them close by. The thing I wish I had close by was a resort or club. I have to drive 5 yours to get to one of those.

This post was edited

The three places I go are about an hour and a half to over two hours. Wish there was some place closer.

Without having to worry about meeting anyone on the trail that may become angry or annoyed... 2 hrs to DeAnza Springs Resort. It borders the Anza Borrego State Park where simple nudity is NOT illegal. There are signs on trails near the resort that state that hikers may encounter naked hikers.

I have been told by close friends that know we are nudists that there are places closer and either her in the city or the neighboring city where we could hike naked but I don't want to have to carry shorts or something to cover up with on the trail. DeAnza allows us to be naked, visit naked and hike naked without any legal hassles from others on the hiking trails.

This post was edited

If you walk naked for two hours, the car journey should not exceed one hour and thirty minutes for it to be worth it, that is to say less than three quarters of an hour from home by car.Once arrived, I will still have a small dem-time sometimes between the parking lot and the area where you can be naked in serenity.

This post was edited

There is a great desert foothills area about 30 miles from my home in the suburbs. In another direction there is more foothill hiking area about 40 miles away. And only 6 miles away is a Desert Park that is great for moonlight nude walks.

This post was edited

I have a few places I can go by my house 1 is just on the other side of the condo complex that I can walk to the other ones are no more then 10 min drive to get to

This post was edited

It's not so much a question of distance there are very few legally nude hiking trails in NA. It's a question of how open or closed local culture is, how busy the trails are, what the forest cover is like (can you see far distance in the forest and how it's surveillance or monitoring regimes operate if at all. Knowing where you are almost positively not getting cited or arrested or bothering others is the best approach IMHO.

This post was edited

I'm near some BLM and state lands and it depends on the season and how busy the trails get. Once the bird people flock to the San Pedro (pun intended) there's too many eyes with binoculars for me to go for a nude hike along the river so I go up into the canyons near the border then. But there's a trail cam or CBP spotter's nest every few miles so that's not much fun either. Surprising they are really only interested in watching for illegals and not naked Americans hiking in the brush.

I usually walk nude through the washes and draws around the area starting sometimes as early as sun up until about sunset then the ATVer's and mountain bikers start to congregate.

This post was edited