Not enough time

Hello everyone thought I would join the group, wish I took advantage of being nude when I was younger and more firm but, I am enjoying as much time as possible now and feel comfortable with my body at 53 hope everyone feels the same way

This topic was edited
RE:Not enough time

Why look back? Let's enjoy life, and nudity, while we can. I'm happy with my body at age 75, even though it won't do some things it used to do.

This post was edited

With age we grow in the wisdom of life experience, self-acceptance too. We all have things we wish we'd discovered at a younger age. I think it's important to treasure each new experience, live in the moment and look forward to future years of enjoyment, not bemoan what might have been.

This post was edited

Well put. With the problems life is throwing at us, let's enjoy what we can. My nudity may be closer to home, but I'll enjoy every minute of it.

This post was edited

There is a time and place for everything and each ones time and place is probably different. Society and our environment largely condition our action / reactions. There are things of course I wish I had done earlier , but at that time I would have just not had the dare or resolve to do. There's no point crying over spilt milk , but one can surely enjoy the cream when one seizes the bowl in which it floats! A few grey hairs and a wider waistline invariably work as a badge of courage in the war within ourselves over the battle to conquer what we desire! :)

This post was edited

I can relate. My goal in life from here on is be big part the nudist lifestyle. Self excepting of who I am has made me happier. Peace Michael.

This post was edited

I know I do. I know I'm not much to look at, but I could not care any less. I'm OK with who I am and how I look, and that is just fine by me. What's in the past is in the past, and should remain there. Be like a frog. Frogs can only move forward.

This post was edited

Be like a frog. Frogs can only move forward.

And (I doubt) they want to go back to being a tadpole. We make up for a lost youth by drawing on a lifetime of experiences.

This post was edited