RE:camping nude in a nonnude campground

What do you do about those critters that LOVE open available flesh of all kinds - ie, those pesky mosquitoes! They are not too bad during the day, but come evening time, they are out to "kill"!

For mosquitoes (and black flies), try https://www.thermacell.com/ . They work as long as there is nothing beyond a very gentle breeze (Put it upwind). I first used one (the MR150) on a trip to the BWCA in northern minnesota. I was sceptical at first, but a gentleman coming off the lakes as we were preparing to leave highly recommended it, so we bought one. I was greatly impressed. We would put it under the upside down canoe we were using as a table in camp. Not only got rid of the mosquitos, but also stopped the black files from biting our ankles. I have since bought two more of the Cambridge Mosquito Repellent Patio Shield Lanterns to use on my back porch. Bye-bye mosquitoes.

They are also available at walmart.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited
RE:camping nude in a nonnude campground

It was misty/raining all weekend, that helped a lot in my case. We were bitten a few times, but I didn't get any where the sun doesn't shine.

This post was edited