RE: The Emmy award winning TV Show The Doctors discusses Nude Recreation Friday

In Ontario 2:00 pm on Global

This post was edited

Thanks Mary Clare, I am having it recorded so I will be able to watch it more than once and show friends.

This post was edited
The Emmy award winning TV Show The Doctors discusses Nude Recreation Friday

Mary Clare, Thanks for the heads up and thank you for all you do to promote the nudist life style. I'm glad to have you and Tom as a TN and personal friend.

This post was edited

i hope some folly pollys watch it downunder

This post was edited

it's kinda a shame that mary and hubby got less face time than dr. ruth. at least a positive view was taken on the subject and was not really used as tongue in cheek humor to boost the show.

This post was edited

I'm sorry I missed that. Is there anyway to see the segment on line? cn

This post was edited

The show aired Friday and we have received lots of positive comments. You can see it here: https://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/3669
Tom was the one that spoke about the benefits of nude recreation, all about AANR, etc. He was cut out completely. They filmed our segment for about 15 min and said it would be edited down to 4-5 minutes. It was 3 1/2 minutes. Although I wish they kept in what Tom said, overall the show was very positive. Dr. Ordan said he and his wife enjoy vacationing at nudist beach resorts.
And the doctors answered this question "sounds like your all pro skinny dipping now?" with big yesses.
This is a big, popular show. It shows that nude recreation is being more and more mainstreamed.
Hope everyone enjoys the segment.
MC

This post was edited

We did plug Terra Cotta. Tom talked a total of maybe 4 minutes answering questions, I am actually pretty shy on camera. everything Tom said was cut except for his thank you. But, that's TV, you neer know how the show will be edited.
MC

This post was edited

Kudos toMC and Tomfor being on the show and promoting the naturist lifestyle! Well done!
I am quite disappointed, however, that the show itself combinednudism with sex, as if they are one and the same topic. Here we are, trying so hard to separate the two and a highly popular and respected television show givesmillions ofviewers the wrong impression, helping to further blur the lines. Very irresponsible, in my opinion.

This post was edited

Was this the same film crew that was at Terra Cotta last summer when Jan and I were staying there ?

This post was edited