RE: The Emmy award winning TV Show The Doctors discusses Nude Recreation Friday

Watched the show with my wife andwe thought your segment was well done; just wished they hadgiven the subject more air time. Thanks forgiving nudism another positive public exposure.

This post was edited

I actually set my scheduler on the cell phone so I would remember to watch this show. I must say I was quite unimpressed by some of the comments, they were connecting nudity and sexuality on a few points.
There were also some incredibly stupid questions they were answering....is it ok to skinny dip naked, is it OK to be in a sauna naked,is it ok to sleep nude....is it OK to shave pubic hair......what insane questions! Nothing there that couldnt have been condensed down to 5 minutes, leaving much more time to answer some serious queries about naturism, nude resorts, and maybe the nude living lifestyle.
Overall rating, 5 out of 10. Sorry, but I think they treated the topic as a titilating and attention getting unimportant topic.

This post was edited

Oliver, The show was called "The Naked Truth about your health." It covered many different areas of being nude like going to see your doctor. So it was not just about sex. You're the first person to bring up where you thought nudism was confused with sex on this show and we've received well over 500 e-mails or read posts on forums about it.
Now Dr Ruth is always about sex, but she wasn't on that segment.
MC

This post was edited

Thanks MC for the link. I was wondering if any of the audience members approached you afterwards inquiring about nudism. I know there are a lot of people interested in it but just don't know how to get started. Thought they might see this as a perfect opportunity to get some good information. cn

This post was edited

Hi woopidoo,

No we went to Paramount studies in LA. We were just a couple of studios down from where they film Glee. It is a Dr Phil produced show. We actually go to see his dressing room , WooHoo, it was just like ours, just more cosmetics lying around
MC

This post was edited

Hi Country nudes,

We were actually wisked out of the studio as we were not supposed to "upstage" the doctors after we talked. So no, no one could talk with us. MC

This post was edited
The Doctors

I watched it. It was good for our cause, but it was too bad they stuck to the "medical" aspect of nudity, e.g. bacteria and stuff. If there had been a psychologist or psychiatrist on the pannel, they might have addressed what to meareimportant questions: "Why are Americans so scared to be naked?" and "Why do we nudists feel free?"
S.

This post was edited
RE: The Doctors

Re my post 3 minutes ago: I am not "textile"! I don't know where that came from.
S.

This post was edited

I thought the show was pretty well done but I wish they would have talked to Mary and Tom more about nudist resorts. And did we really need all of the questions about what is safe?

This post was edited

the question about shaving was not exactly the same one that has been brought up here dozens of times. the question posed was it safe to shave before going to a doctor visit.

This post was edited