RE:How do you respond?

If it's a private profile I immediately block them. I don't trust a private profile and don't want them to have access to my profile!

This post was edited

When I get a friend request, I first send them a PM. I ask how long they have been a nudist and a little about myself. If I get a replay and we chat a few times then approve the request. If the person has a private profile or one with very little info, then I decline.

This post was edited

in the 1st paragraph of my profile, " DO NOT send Friend Requests without exchanging a few messages.".when i get one of those out of the blue requests. i simply decline and block, for their failure to apply common courtesy.if they don't glance at the beginning of my profile, then we have nothing to talk about.

I have something similar on my profile, of course that does not stop them since a lot of them do not read the profile, just look at the pictures. I have taken many of my pictures "Friends Only" or Certified Only to slow down the pic collectors. And I always delete the friend requests wit the message to see a website.

This post was edited

Well at first on here I just ignored them, declined. Over time I've changed my views regarding private profiles. I will send a short msg stating that to give me some information about themselves and to complete "what nudism means to them". If they choose not to reply, then I delete their request. Those that send a reply with info about themselves and what nudism mean to them, I can evaluate them. Granted I don't get many request from blank profiles since have a detail profile (some say I'm rather transparent), they are not on TN for the same reasons I am. I seldom block profiles, not worth the time unless they spam me or won't go away. I've found that there are far more individuals on TN that are good individuals than there is bad ones.

This post was edited
RE:How do you respond? UPDATE

I just clicked on the outstanding "friend" request profile. Instead of saying this is a private account it now reads " this person has blocked you, it is best to leave this person alone". That is a classy way to treat me considering they were the one to send me the friend request....NOT

This post was edited

I respond several different ways. If there are no comments, I'll take a look at their profile but I rarely block anyone. I don't think I have any pics that are "friends only" anyway. I'm fairly transparent.
If they have hundreds or thousands of friends, and that seems to be all they do, I decline and move on.
It also depends on which of my media they visit and how often.
I also decline the ones who are the cuties who have just joined hours ago who are trying to lure you to some other site.
The more interesting profiles, I may ask them why they want to be friends. If they are just wanting to follow my posts , I'll sometimes accept them. If I don't get a response, decline, move on.
Some may be visiting my profile to read my previous posts. That's okay with me, I hope I'm entertaining. I try to be when I get on a roll.
After nearly 4 years here, I have barely 100 friends. I'm quite selective. It's either locals, those I like to follow for their posts and/or people I converse with.
I just don't see the need to block people unless I've determined they are here for unsavory reasons.
There was someone I friended a while back. We had some interesting conversations. I was being an open book, sharing some deeper perspectives than I typically do. They, on the other hand, were not reciprocating equally, almost uncomfortably so. So I just quit conversing and moved on.
I just don't feel the need to "block" so quickly. What does it really accomplish anyway?
It's like flies, they buzz around, you shoo them away. If they become pests, out comes the "block" swatter to end it permanently and be done!

This post was edited

I respond several different ways. If there are no comments, I'll take a look at their profile but I rarely block anyone. I don't think I have any pics that are "friends only" anyway. I'm fairly transparent.If they have hundreds or thousands of friends, and that seems to be all they do, I decline and move on.It also depends on which of my media they visit and how often.I also decline the ones who are the cuties who have just joined hours ago who are trying to lure you to some other site.The more interesting profiles, I may ask them why they want to be friends. If they are just wanting to follow my posts , I'll sometimes accept them. If I don't get a response, decline, move on.Some may be visiting my profile to read my previous posts. That's okay with me, I hope I'm entertaining. I try to be when I get on a roll.After nearly 4 years here, I have barely 100 friends. I'm quite selective. It's either locals, those I like to follow for their posts and/or people I converse with.I just don't see the need to block people unless I've determined they are here for unsavory reasons.There was someone I friended a while back. We had some interesting conversations. I was being an open book, sharing some deeper perspectives than I typically do. They, on the other hand, were not reciprocating equally, almost uncomfortably so. So I just quit conversing and moved on.I just don't feel the need to "block" so quickly. What does it really accomplish anyway?It's like flies, they buzz around, you shoo them away. If they become pests, out comes the "block" swatter to end it permanently and be done!

I really see no need to block anyone. If I have, Im sorry. Or, if someone has blocked me, its ok but unnecessary. Ill never bother anyone.
Heres a good one:
So, a person blocked me. Then, a month or two later, this person sends a private message inviting me to hang out. Yes, Id like to hang, but no way to accept. :-)

This post was edited