nudism and full time living in a RV or van

Hello,
who lives full time in a RV or DIY campervan? What are your experiences with being naked in it? Do you always stand on nudist campgrounds or have you found good places to stay free?

This topic was edited
RE:nudism and full time living in a RV or van

Someone was attemping to spend 30 days nude in a self contained RV parked in a remote spot in the desert.
He stopped checking in around 20 days and hasn;'t been heard from since.
Link below.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/165113/shooting-for-30-days-naked/

This post was edited

We used to have a Park Model ( still considered an RV ) at Laguna Del Sol in California.
At 400 sqft it had a regular bath, small bedroom, and a good sized living/kitchen area.

When we first retired we would sometimes we would spend most of the summer there.
Usually 3 to 4 weeks at a stretch. Then return "home" for a week or two. Then repeat
4 or 5 times through the late Spring to early Fall.

We spent most of our time with activities ( walking around the lake, tennis, game room,
playing cards/games with friends, etc ). So living in a small camper didn't bother us.
LDS had plenty of activities to keep you busy.

And we were friends with many other people there that basically did the same thing.
Some car/tent camping, campers, motorhomes, or park model RVs.

This post was edited

Why didn't you buy something inside the resort?

If they were looking at a place inside Cypress Cove, it would have been VERY pricey. Not only for acquisition but also yearly dues. My wife and I have looked at places when we visited there and and just went 'yikes'. There are places for sale in there most times but you have to remember that the residential area of CC is like much of Florida. "God's waiting room"

This post was edited

If we had a 5th wheel, my wife could probably do semi full time but not total full time. I don't think I could either. Living full time in an RV and being a nudist would have it's challenges and tough restrictions. You could go from nude club/resort to nude club/resort but in reality, there are places you'd probably like to visit that require you to wear clothing. Your nudism would be restricted to inside the RV, though we have spent time outside our motorhome, naked, while staying at a textile campground. It's tricky but doable.

With regards to living in a mobile home in a nudist park/resort; our club is only 30 mins away from home and we always look at the models for sale when we visit. It's amazing that some of the units are, what we consider, total knockdown and start over sights. Those sites are still up in the low to mid 200,000's and those that are move in and ready... close to 300,000 or more. A couple of units are actually priced up in the mid 300,000's and aren't that great... not for a mobile home. I'm sure they are banking on the novelty of living full time naked. Still, as of our last visit, they haven't sold.

This post was edited

Why didn't you buy something inside the resort?
Correct.... Residential homes are very pricey for one inside the gates. Mortgages for them through the banks are nearly non-existant and monthly lot fees, are high. You have to come to the realization you are paying for the lifestyle not so much the homes. In reality, you are living inside a resort. You know you'll pay more.
When we first considered staying the winters there in our RV we were told there was a two year waiting list in the rv section

This post was edited

I met a couple at Mira Vista that lived full time in their RV. They travel across the country going form state to state. After several years of this, they sold their home back east since they were only there for holidays. They told me that they camp at MV for about 2 weeks and then move to a larger camp ground and just visit MV everyday. When it gets too hot, they head to California and do the same thing.

This post was edited

we have our house for sale right now and when it sells we've said we are going to get a mini camper that I can take to the nude resort I love to go to and stay for a week or so to start. I could even work from there if I wanted since all I need is internet and phone service. My wife isn't a nudist so I would be doing this on my own. We do plan to travel more in the country when we retire (if we retire). What I'd like to do is travel around the coast of Florida, visiting all the nude venues but probably won't without my wife. We also have a lot of animals (five dogs and three cats) so that won't be happening until some are gone. Maybe in five - seven years or so.

This post was edited

we have our house for sale right now and when it sells we've said we are going to get a mini camper that I can take to the nude resort I love to go to and stay for a week or so to start. I could even work from there if I wanted since all I need is internet and phone service. My wife isn't a nudist so I would be doing this on my own. We do plan to travel more in the country when we retire (if we retire). What I'd like to do is travel around the coast of Florida, visiting all the nude venues but probably won't without my wife. We also have a lot of animals (five dogs and three cats) so that won't be happening until some are gone. Maybe in five - seven years or so.

Would your wife be willing to visit the clubs/resorts with you, if she could remain clothed? We've seen many couples RV camping at clubs and resorts and the guy (usually) is naked but the wife is never naked. The non nude women usually stay close to the campsite but there are times when they are actually walking the club/resort and the female is not nude.

My wife sometimes puts on a sheer cover up in the late afternoons to go for a walk. She's usually had enough sun or just feels like walking around without her boobs bouncing and swaying freely. hahahaha

This post was edited

Would your wife be willing to visit the clubs/resorts with you, if she could remain clothed?

I'm hoping she would at least give it a try. She's just not interested in seeing naked people but I've told her if/when ewe get a camper she needs to at least try. We'll see.

This post was edited

Would your wife be willing to visit the clubs/resorts with you, if she could remain clothed?I'm hoping she would at least give it a try. She's just not interested in seeing naked people but I've told her if/when ewe get a camper she needs to at least try. We'll see.

Ya know, Di said the same thing before we took our lifestyle social. I know your wife isn't a nudist, fortunately mine was/is, but she had no desire to visit places where there were a lot of other naked people. It took some convincing but she realized that she and I were not alone in our way of life and later, she found other nudist couples that we had lots in common with and became close friends.

I think you have the idea in asking her to at least give it a try and visit a place and remain dressed or undress to her comfort level. It only took Di about 15 mins to "get with the program" on our first trip to our nude beach... but she was a home/backyard nudist for 20 years by then. A lot of that had to do with her personality and that fact that she's a very private person. The thought of being naked in front of others was not comforting until she saw what really went on and that she was nowhere near the center of attention she thought she'd be.

One of the things that struck positively about nudism with Di, was that we weren't the only ones that lived naked and preferred being naked as much as possible. For Di, she thought we were kinda weird in that way and all the talking I did, didn't hold the weight that seeing others enjoying nudity as we did, made it easier to accept and enjoy social nudism.

Hope your wife at least tries it. She'll be glad she did and regret she waited so long. ;-)

This post was edited