RE:Does this site take its members input on making additions or changes needed or is it just a who cares site

I can't say I've noticed this, I've replied to messages through conversations and had answers back.

This post was edited
RE:Does this site take its members input on making additions or changes needed or is it just a who cares site

Ive never had a problem replying and continuing a conversation.

Its not site issue for us.

This post was edited

This post seems to have turned into a bit of a gripe session. Yes I have met some interesting people here that I hope to meet face to face at some point. A lot of the faults are easy to ignore. However, one thing I have a hard time with is how real nudist women get treated. The ones here because they are nudist and want to meet other nudists. Some have strong constitutions or have developed strategies for dealing with the nonsense. They often become very defense. Most join and are gone in a few weeks because of the abuse from the anonymous male "perverts". Guys are fine and everything, but I enjoy hanging with women too.

This post was edited

Simple solution.

No matter the member name and the picture that goes with it.

Treat everyone here as if they were male. You may make a mistake, but itll be 1/10,000.

This post was edited