RE:Does this site take its members input on making additions or changes needed or is it just a who cares site

If you just hit the reply button on the message, it WILL SAY SENT... but it goes NOWHERE!!! And then you wonder how come so-and-so never replied.... THEY NEVER GOT IT!!

Well that is unsettling. I actually want to believe that people don't reply to me because it's just me. That it could at all be a technical issue rather than outright dismissal is oddly worse.

This post was edited
RE:Does this site take its members input on making additions or changes needed or is it just a who cares site

I can't say I've noticed this, I've replied to messages through conversations and had answers back.

This post was edited

Ive never had a problem replying and continuing a conversation.

Its not site issue for us.

This post was edited

This post seems to have turned into a bit of a gripe session. Yes I have met some interesting people here that I hope to meet face to face at some point. A lot of the faults are easy to ignore. However, one thing I have a hard time with is how real nudist women get treated. The ones here because they are nudist and want to meet other nudists. Some have strong constitutions or have developed strategies for dealing with the nonsense. They often become very defense. Most join and are gone in a few weeks because of the abuse from the anonymous male "perverts". Guys are fine and everything, but I enjoy hanging with women too.

This post was edited

JDW and StevieLorna, I don't think ive ever had that issue either. I am doubtful of it. I hope that people don't respond for some other reason(s), such as finding the sender's writing style annoying :)

Nkhiker mentioned treatment of women here... that treatment seems to be a pattern of abusive communication from men towards women, tho I've not seen it on the forums. I don't use chat so i cannot say whether it is present there. It leads me to think that this harassment takes place more privately - direct messaging, in other words.

So, hypothetically, wouldn't a solution be to have a barrier between abusive messagers - be they men, women or whomever - and recepients? In short, restriction options for one's mailbox?

Highest restriction= admins/site owners only
Level down = friends+ admin

And so on leveling down however many levels to what it currently is now. This already exists in the form of private profiles, certified only, etc. Would doing the same with messages be feasible? I don't know and am genuinely asking.

I can imagine that new people here would have a much easier go of things if they could filter what is essentially spam (or malware?) from other, horrible users.

This post was edited

^^^ Upped

This post was edited

Simple solution.

No matter the member name and the picture that goes with it.

Treat everyone here as if they were male. You may make a mistake, but itll be 1/10,000.

This post was edited