No Clothing

What is the least amount of clothing you have taken with you when you go camping?
If it is none, how did you handle getting there?

This topic was edited
RE:No Clothing

On a hiking trip in the Ocala National Forest, a friend dropped me off at the start of the hike and picked me up at the end. I knew I needed something on when next to the road, so I wrapped a towel around me until I got out of sight of the road, then put the towel away and hiked without it. The entire week I only had the towel, and only wrapped in it when I crossed major roads on the hike.

This post was edited

tighthy can always be hand washed.

This post was edited

Im a relatively new nudist and my wife is a textile, so we do clothing optional camping. First time we went i was scared, and was naked less than half the time because i kept sayinf a bunch of people wearing clothes and it made me feel awkward naked. But looking back on the trip i wish i wqs naked more.So time #2, i make sure not to give myself the chance to chicken out, so bring just the clothes on my back (shorts, briefs, t shirt, and sandals). Stripped naked as soon as i got there and stayed that way the whole time. Knowing i didnt really have the option to put clothes on made it so i never really wanted to.Only thing ill do differently next time is bring an extra pair of undies. My "tighty whities" as my wife calls them were way less "tighthy" wearing them twice without a wash, but i hate the feeling of going commando so i worked with it.

Surprised you don't like going commando. Many nudist men do.
If you are not making any stops other than for gas along the way you probably don't have to bring a shirt.

This post was edited

On a hiking trip in the Ocala National Forest, a friend dropped me off at the start of the hike and picked me up at the end. I knew I needed something on when next to the road, so I wrapped a towel around me until I got out of sight of the road, then put the towel away and hiked without it. The entire week I only had the towel, and only wrapped in it when I crossed major roads on the hike.

Did you get any negative reaction to your nudity on the trail or at the campsites?

This post was edited

When I go camping I just bring what I am wearing just enough to comply with public decency laws. I like to go tent camping at the Coventry club resort in Milton, VT. In the state of Vermont full nudity is legal you just can not dress undress in public. Their are some local city and town regulations against it. So usually I just bring my tent camping supplies and what I am wearing always commando and the very least I can wear. I live far out in the country so I am always nude most of the time.

This post was edited

On a hiking trip in the Ocala National Forest, a friend dropped me off at the start of the hike and picked me up at the end. I knew I needed something on when next to the road, so I wrapped a towel around me until I got out of sight of the road, then put the towel away and hiked without it. The entire week I only had the towel, and only wrapped in it when I crossed major roads on the hike.Did you get any negative reaction to your nudity on the trail or at the campsites?

Not at all. I only met one hiker the whole week. He seemed surprised, but didn't act upset.

This post was edited

On a hiking trip in the Ocala National Forest, a friend dropped me off at the start of the hike and picked me up at the end. I knew I needed something on when next to the road, so I wrapped a towel around me until I got out of sight of the road, then put the towel away and hiked without it. The entire week I only had the towel, and only wrapped in it when I crossed major roads on the hike.Did you get any negative reaction to your nudity on the trail or at the campsites?Not at all. I only met one hiker the whole week. He seemed surprised, but didn't act upset.

Then you camped in seculed areas rather than a campground with facilities?

This post was edited

When I'm camping I usually take a pair of shorts and a t-shirt/polo shirt if I have to enter the textile world. I'll also pack a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt if the temperature drops or to keep the mosquitoes off.

This post was edited

I have an old pair of sweat shorts that are like wearing a threadbare tee shirt. I'll wear only those. I like that they sag a lot as I'm setting up my tent and that they are genuinely like wearing nothing at all but, technically, I'm clothed. Of course, when I'm sitting at my site, I'll slip them off as long as there is no one close enough to be offended.

This post was edited

That sounds like the best hiking trip ever! Such a great experience.

This post was edited