RE: Christchurch devastated by earthquake

I would also like to add my thoughts and prayers to all affected.

This post was edited

Live updated coverage at: https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/23188303/23188288/

As of today, Tuesday at 3:45 pm east coast time, now 35, not 65 confirmed deaths. Thirty five is sad, but better news than 65. But at least 100 still trapped. People buried in the rubble are texting and calling out.....lots of hope.....

This post was edited
Christchurch devastated by earthquake

Our thoughts and our prayers are with you. May God protect you and comfort you and give you, and all the residents of Christchurch,the strength to carry on. Love, Desert Rat and Wife

This post was edited

I hope and pray for the ones that are buried in the rubble. An extra prayer tonight for all those suffering.

This post was edited

Just saw the news on this, this morning.
My prayers as well. It seems the Pacific "ring of fire" has it's share of problems.

This post was edited

Read an update in the Star Ledger and the Wall Street Journal this morning. Sadly, there are 75 confirmed lost, around 300 missing, and about 100 still trapped (hopefully not for long). Communications to the area were reported to be lost, but that maight have changed by now. Almost impossible to predict earthquakes, the only thing we can do is prepare for the aftermath as best we can.

This post was edited

I pray for all in christchurch to recover soon , hope damages will be at minmum , God Save all

This post was edited

Here is a video of a couple who got married one day after the bride spent 6 hours trapped in rubble inChristchurch. Unfortunately there is a short commerical before the news report.
That is certainly Kiwi tenacity in adversity.
https://www.canada.com/videos/index.html#/Quake-survivor-keeps-wedding-date/ydMORrWqI0SiMwWwVn_AS_UBUor8RzPa

This post was edited