Only One of a Clothing Item

What clothing items, other than outerwear and footwear, do you wear rarely enough that one is all you need?
I only have one underwear and swimsuit.
Also only one pair of jeans, but I do also have 2 dress casual slacks and cargo pants.

This topic was edited
RE:Only One of a Clothing Item

I have one suit that I bought to job hunt, haven't worn it in years, but still it hangs in the closet. I don't know why because it is very unlikely that it will fit.

This post was edited

I have one suit that I bought to job hunt, haven't worn it in years, but still it hangs in the closet. I don't know why because it is very unlikely that it will fit.

I don't own a suit, but I do have a jacket that coordinates well with one of my dress slacks.
Were it a few times a year to weddings, funerals, semi-formal dinners, etc.
I guess I didn't list it the first time because I was counting it as an item of outerwear.

This post was edited

Tossed the last pair of underwear.

This post was edited

I unfortunately had to go back to wearing underwear to work, at least until we get power on in the building we're working on and get the AC on. Terribly uncomfortable wearing jeans without undies in 100 degree heat...

Did you have any or need to but some?

This post was edited

Had to go buy all new...had tossed them during my brief...pun intended...attempt at retirement...

I see below that you had to buy all new jeans because you gained some weight.
Had you kept your work shirts or had you tossed them and had to buy more?

This post was edited

Had to go buy all new...had tossed them during my brief...pun intended...attempt at retirement...

How much of your temporary retirement did you spend nude?

This post was edited

Tossed the last pair of underwear.

Recently bought a solid color swim brief with no drawstring. Now if I don't have the nerve to be naked at the doctor, I can wear that instead of buying one pair of underwear.

This post was edited

Tuxedo.
It gets worn maybe once a year.

This post was edited

Many years ago when I was job hunting, I needed a new suit. The salesman asked me how often I intended to wear it. My answer was, "Hopefully, just once." I had to wear it more than once, but it has been years since I wore it. It certainly doesn't fit any longer and I wonder why I still have it.

This post was edited

Depending on how much you gained or lost, it can probably be re-cut to fit you again, so long as the changes aren't too big.

Even if it did fit, I would not wear it unless I absolutely had too. I won't be job hunting and that's all I even needed a suit for. I'd also rent one before I bought one again.

This post was edited