Confront Neighbors Who have loude music toooo late (even afer dark).

The neighbors 500 yards away had a Latin party. Great. Even enjoy the music. However loud to 9:30 pm is a bit much. I carnuded down to their place. Big party, much fun and louder than it had to be at 9:30 pm. Sinc I was nude and Hipanics tend to panic at nude, I didn't go in. If I see them in the day light I'll ask for lower volume after dar, Or at least invite us. Ha Ha. Would have worked before my wife got terminal.
Oh well. How about a little moderation?

This topic was edited
RE:Confront Neighbors Who have loude music toooo late (even afer dark).

In my area there is someone that drives a car with loud speakers with a heavy base that shakes the windows. That person drives by quickly for several times in the evening.
One thing that you could do if it happens often is call the police and tell them that it is creating a public nuisance. I have heard that any sound that is higher that 90 disables causes permeant hearing damage.

This post was edited

yes there is always a few that has no respect for others privacy, if it goes on after 9:30 at night I call the police!! about the third time of this they got the message!

This post was edited

first check on local ordinances about noise. Honestly I doubt you will find laws restricting loud music at 9:30pm. I think closer to 10 , maybe 11 on weekends. Once you know what the laws are, you can approach them nicely and politely point out the applicable laws. And don't be a stickler like if they go 5 min over and you call the police. Might be a case of them simply not knowing the laws.
I live rural and am far enough apart from others that I honestly don't care what they do and they don't care what i do. I heard fireworks the past two night but more like distant popping than annoying.

This post was edited

our local ordinance says no matter what time of day if its too loud and bothers you they need to turn it down

This post was edited

when the music shakes the pictures on our wall inside the house it's too loud

This post was edited

Our ordinance is 11 pm. Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 6 am.

This post was edited

Load music is not a problem here. What is, is the townies tearing up the gravel road on their LOUD four wheeler's and dirt bikes. I did talk to a Sheriff's deputy about it, he got a funny look on his face. So I asked him if he or his kid was the offender in this, he did not respond ;-) I then asked how do we mesh our rights, mine for peace and quiet and the other guy's to be loud and obnoxious. He said we all have to get along. To which I replied, every time I here that the sentiment is that I am to keep my mouth shut and let the other guy do what he wants. Then he was saved, as a call came over the radio that he was needed elsewhere. But things did quite down a lot for the rest of the summer ;-)

This post was edited

One neighbor at our club is an old school rocker with concert grade sound system much like I have in my media room here at home. He pumps out the sound at window shaking levels at times during the weekend afternoons occasionally and has for many years as I understand. They are great neighbors actually so we just bare with it like a couple other neighbors for a couple hours and let him do his thing.

It's not something we have to live next door at home with 7 days a week so no biggie to us really. The club did tell him a few years ago his drum set had to go . Being a former drummer and we raised a son that is now a professional rock drummer I get it so that didn't faze us either.

This post was edited

Dang! For aminute there I thought we were neighbors. Then I checked your address. Good luck.

This post was edited