RE:What was the last thing you bought?

I've bought a couple of things online and a few days ago I finally slipped on some clothes to visit the hardware store for some items on my list and needed to buy them before our coupons expired. Luckily we needed all we bought and using the coupons actually got us a few items for free. Usually, I'm spending more money than I need to, to make the coupons usable! ;DDD

This post was edited

A 3-pack of Coors light, ready for football Sunday :)

This post was edited

A supply of candles. Mostly tealights, but also some decorative and aroma candles :-))

This post was edited

Christmas gifts... lots and lots of Christmas gifts. We should be done shopping for everyone on our list by Dec. 1st! ;-)

This post was edited

A Shure microphone for my I phone for virtual open mics.

This post was edited

Groceries

This post was edited

Danish butter cookies....4 cans. :-)

This post was edited

We came home from shopping today with a full car trunk, mostly groceries but also some nice things to give as Christmas presents. Now I can keep myself busy with starting to gift-wrap :-))

This post was edited

We're heading out within the hour to finish up! It will be a nice feeling to be done! Hoping next year is a bit more fun and less stressful. ;D

This post was edited

More shoes. My partner really needed new ones, and it's impossible for me to leave a shoe store without having bought at least one pair of new shoes myself! ^_^

This post was edited