RE:What was the last thing you bought?

Air Fryer! Haven't used it yet but will for our lunch! ;D

This post was edited

A new drone DJI Mini to take with me on my nude hikes. Great for a backpack.

This post was edited

I bought flip flops from Combat Shoes. The only flip flops that last a super long time considering I wear them year round. Also looking to buy tan through shorts. Just not sure the best ones to buy.

This post was edited

A NO 20 bench vise made by American Scale Co, before I was born. Cleaning it up and getting ready to mount it to my welding bench.

This post was edited

Shoes! As Autumn is arriving I need some new ones that fit the season :-))

My partner says I have more than enough shoes, but knows he can't convince me of that :-DD

This post was edited

Shoes! As Autumn is arriving I need some new ones that fit the season :-))My partner says I have more than enough shoes, but knows he can't convince me of that :-DD

Nor can I convince Di she's got plenty of shoes... but then she directs me to my closet and my shoe collection! No further comments from me! hahaha

Last thing I bought was a garbage disposal for the kitchen sink. Had to use the brain to figure out a way to get it up there, keep it up and tighten the ring to hold it in place. Trusty scissor jack did the trick! ;D

This post was edited

A new bag in sale. Saw it in the shop window and could not resist ^_^

This post was edited

New iPhones! These are our first iPhones. We are trying to get used to how they operate. Somewhat different than our Androids.

This post was edited

A Burger King Whopper. It was Whopper Wednesday and they are a $1. Today I'm buying two tires for the front of my Van and then getting it aligned. Next week we are going to visit my son and his girlfriend in Orlando who is a tattoo artist. Planning on getting a celtic knot. When we were in Northern Europe on a cruise a few years ago I was drawn to them. Saw them everywhere and since my ancestors are from there I thought it was fitting.

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :D

This post was edited