RE:What was the last thing you bought?

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :D

I tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;D

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :DI tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;D

I take it smarthphones are not your favorite kind of phones? ^_^

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :DI tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;DI take it smarthphones are not your favorite kind of phones? ^_^

Wellllll.... I guess it just takes us older peeps a little longer to learn to navigate these mini hand held computers. Be easier if I could use both hand to operate the keyboard! ;DDDDD Fat fingers make for some very funny and interesting text messages!

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :DI tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;DI take it smarthphones are not your favorite kind of phones? ^_^Wellllll.... I guess it just takes us older peeps a little longer to learn to navigate these mini hand held computers. Be easier if I could use both hand to operate the keyboard! ;DDDDD Fat finger make for some very funny and interesting text messages!

:-DDD

Normally it is possible to adjust the keyboard size, should make it a bit easier :-))

This post was edited

A few more squeaky toys for our pet dog. These toys usually don't live long but she perfectly knows how to use them to wake us up in the morning ^_^

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :DI tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;DI take it smarthphones are not your favorite kind of phones? ^_^Wellllll.... I guess it just takes us older peeps a little longer to learn to navigate these mini hand held computers. Be easier if I could use both hand to operate the keyboard! ;DDDDD Fat finger make for some very funny and interesting text messages!:-DDDNormally it is possible to adjust the keyboard size, should make it a bit easier :-))

I'm afraid that it won't help unless the phone enlarges to the size of a full size keyboard! ;DDD But I'll give it a try! ;-)

This post was edited

According to my credit card receipts, it was a Double Baconator I bought for supper at Wendy's last night. :-)

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :DI tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;DI take it smarthphones are not your favorite kind of phones? ^_^Wellllll.... I guess it just takes us older peeps a little longer to learn to navigate these mini hand held computers. Be easier if I could use both hand to operate the keyboard! ;DDDDD Fat finger make for some very funny and interesting text messages!:-DDDNormally it is possible to adjust the keyboard size, should make it a bit easier :-))I'm afraid that it won't help unless the phone enlarges to the size of a full size keyboard! ;DDD But I'll give it a try! ;-)

and, does it makes it easier? :-))

This post was edited

Too many things that weren't on the grocery list... ^_^

This post was edited

Just a guess when I started reading that Andy retired his flip phone. :DI tell ya brother.,. there have many, many times that I'd like to go back to my flip phone! hahahaahaha These dang things need to be renamed; Smartass Phones! ;DI take it smarthphones are not your favorite kind of phones? ^_^Wellllll.... I guess it just takes us older peeps a little longer to learn to navigate these mini hand held computers. Be easier if I could use both hand to operate the keyboard! ;DDDDD Fat finger make for some very funny and interesting text messages!:-DDDNormally it is possible to adjust the keyboard size, should make it a bit easier :-))I'm afraid that it won't help unless the phone enlarges to the size of a full size keyboard! ;DDD But I'll give it a try! ;-)and, does it makes it easier? :-))

I haven't tried it. I'm learning to deal with what I have. I'm afraid to make any modifications! ;DDDDD

This post was edited