Group activities

Hi all! I'm not sure if this group is already coordinating activities but if not, I'm looking to start. I'm thinking local meet ups and actives and some planned trips to fun places like naturalist venues and nude resorts. Please message me if you're interested in being a part as we begin to plan some activities for the summer and fall!

This topic was edited
RE:Group activities

Hey Blake - count me in if you organize anything.
John

This post was edited

You should look into White Tail Nudist Resort.

This post was edited

I don't know that Whitetail is the place for me. I went to the open house in 2014 and was given the tour, my tour guide told me "You're here, you might as well stay for the car show, but don't come back without your wife". Talking with people there over the course of the day, many found that odd. Yes, I was an unaccompanied male. No, I wasn't staring, ogling, or taking photos- I left my phones in the car, carrying only a large towel. I don't think I was even wearing sunglasses that day.

A year or three later I emailed Bob for clarification. He replied that I was welcome for the car show, but to use the facilities couples are preferred. There may have been a way to call my wife and talk with her, but given my tour guide's statement and the preference for couples, I've not returned since. I'm not hiding anything from anyone, but I don't enjoy being scrutinized. Being accused of something I didn't do is a pet peeve of mine. There are other places I can go that don't seem to want to put me under a microscope. I'm not disparaging Whitetail at all, I understand the reasons behind the policies and applaud their efforts to keep their members comfortable. If members aren't comfortable they won't remain members. I get that. Funny thing, typing this out is finally giving me more clarity about the situation. It's a nice place, but doesn't seem to be "my" place.

This post was edited

I have yet to find somewhere besides Whitetail to go nude in all of southern Virginia except on my sailboat. Which I do often. I have been to Whitetail many times by myself and with a GF, there are a lot of locals but they seem willing to socialize especially on weekends. The pandemic has limited attendance to Whitetail to members only. Maybe in the spring, when some resemblance of normal returns it might be a good place to return to or organize something at.

This post was edited

Iam interested,but not sure anything can be scheduled until the current pandemic restrictions are eased.

This post was edited

I visited White Tail Park a few times about 14 years ago. I started with their open day and had no issues. When I wanted to camp there for a weekend I was told that if I would be by myself then they required confirmation from my wife that she had no issues with me being there without her. They explained that they had this policy because a man had gone to the park alone and, while there, his wife had arrived and created a big scene about him being there. I have no problem with that policy and took my wife there one day just to meet the ladies in the office and sign the approval. I have not been there for a long time but do hope to return. When that time comes I hope that they still have my wife's approval form on file.

This post was edited

I visited White Tail Park a few times about 14 years ago. I started with their open day and had no issues. When I wanted to camp there for a weekend I was told that if I would be by myself then they required confirmation from my wife that she had no issues with me being there without her. They explained that they had this policy because a man had gone to the park alone and, while there, his wife had arrived and created a big scene about him being there. I have no problem with that policy and took my wife there one day just to meet the ladies in the office and sign the approval. I have not been there for a long time but do hope to return. When that time comes I hope that they still have my wife's approval form on file.

This is so weird. Ive been there a number of times as a single-single person and as a single married person. Nobody has ever asked me to get permission to arrive. Just about every non-staff person Ive met has been really nice. The staff Ive encountered havent been an issue either even when enforcing rules. The only problem I ever had was with another guest who attempted to police our camping group once. He threatened to tell the owner and get us kicked out. Ends up he had a history of doing that and was eventually banned. Consequently, our group wasnt doing anything against the rules or untoward.

If the place opened up this season I would love a coordinated visit. Keep us informed.

This post was edited

Count me in. Ive always enjoyed White Tail. I go 3-4 times a year and have never had any issues. Very nice people for the most part. Im also open to other TN events in the area.

This post was edited

Count me in. Ive always enjoyed White Tail. I go 3-4 times a year and have never had any issues. Very nice people for the most part. Im also open to other TN events in the area.

This post was edited

If there's a group event I might be interested. Seems like there may be less scrutiny being part of a group?

This post was edited