Hampton Roads Nudists

September 2023 updates

Happy September everyone! As we head into fall in Hampton Roads its often a beautiful time to be outside in the mild weather. What activities, nude or not, do you have planned or enjoy this time of year? I am very curious to find out if I can...

Anyone looking for rommate?

Hey, anyone in the Hampton Roads area looking for roommate or housing situation?

Latest Post
by  
White Tail - June 16-18

We are going to be at White Tail resort June 16-18. It's the weekend of the nude 5K and there are lots of fun things happening. If you want to run sign up here Visit the White Tail website to make reservations. We will be camping and they also...

Naked Memorial Day Weekend

Had a very enjoyable weekend over the Memorial Day holiday. We traveled to Jacksonville to see some friends who had moved there. On our first night we (two couples) were hanging out and started playing darts. That evolved into strip darts where if...

Latest Post
by  
Intro for Summer 2023

Hi everyone. Please take a moment to make an introduction of yourself here for the group. As we enter the 2023 summer season itll be a great time to make some new connections. Ill go first. My name is Christian. I live in Norfolk and am from the...

Skin Cancer Screening

Hey Yall A reminder to go get a skin cancer screening once a year. I went at the end of last summer and my doc identified five spots. He treated all of them and told me they should just fall off but if one came back I had to go back in. Four fell...

Latest Post
by  
Lovely Sunday in May

We had a beautiful nude pool day yesterday in our little pool. It was so nice spending the afternoon just relaxing in the pool under the sun. What did you get up to this past weekend? Whats your plan for this coming weekend?

Housing

Hey, I thought this might be a good place for anyone in the Hampton Roads area to post if they are looking for housing, offering housing, or seeking roommates.

Bonfire in Va Beach

Bonfires planned for Feb 17 and 18 here in Va Beach....

Latest Post
by  
Late night hang out

Im wide awake in Virginia Beach hoping to find some like minded people to hang out with right now. I love being naked but I only get to do it at home. I would love to meet some fun friends to hang out with

Latest Post
by