Naked Memorial Day Weekend

Had a very enjoyable weekend over the Memorial Day holiday. We traveled to Jacksonville to see some friends who had moved there. On our first night we (two couples) were hanging out and started playing darts. That evolved into strip darts where if you didnt earn a point you lost an article of clothing. We played for a while and ended up with husband friend in boxer briefs, wife friend topless in yoga pants, my husband in boxer briefs, and me completely nude. We stayed like that for the night until husband friend put his wife to bed. He came back outside in just a loose fitting robe and he and I hung out a bit longer. Nobody else ended up getting nude, minus under the robe, but it was cool anyway, we had to stay up because we were smoking a brisket and at one point we removed it from the smoker me nude and him with robe flopping open both of us maneuvering this giant hunk of beef. It was a pretty cool night.

Later in the weekend all of our kids ended up playing on the splashy bounce house nude and although the adults didnt get nude again we remained in various states of dress. It was the most comfortable weve all been with each other.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.