Hampton Roads Nudists

Group activities

Hi all! I'm not sure if this group is already coordinating activities but if not, I'm looking to start. I'm thinking local meet ups and actives and some planned trips to fun places like naturalist venues and nude resorts. Please message...

Latest Post
by  
House parties or winter gatherings

With as many of us in this group, it seems like wed have some social activities planned through the winter months. Id be interested in attending and meeting some friendly folks from the area. My condo is not really set up to host more than 5 or 6...

Any local SCUBA Divers?

Hello- After a long time out of the water Ive begun refreshing my dive skills through a local dive center. Ive looked through several of the other SCUBA diving related groups and have seen very few to no local divers. Since there really arent any...

How are you coping?

Hey everyone - just a thread to try and keep us sane during the social distancing period. What are you up to? Working from home? Trying to deal with kiddos?

White Tail on PBS

Hey y'all. Here's a neat video from Richmond's PBS station about White Tail Resort. Skip to 15 minutes to get to the story. White Tail on PBS

On a Boat

Yesterday I spent the afternoon on a friend's boat out in the Elizabeth River. The weather was beautiful - aside from one small sprinkle cloud - and we had a great time just hanging out anchored on one side of Craney Island. Clothes were not...

Meal Services

Does anyone use a meal delivery service? We've been using Freshly and like it because the meals are ready to go - you just heat them up. On one level they are really glorified TV dinners but these aren't frozen, they're pretty healthy,...

Labor Day weekend Blowout

Clothing Optional Potluck... come as dressed/ nude as you wish... not sure if we will cook Brats up or burgers... bring a towel to sit on of course, some sort of side, drinks , friendships, good attitudes... please RSVP so we know how much to get......

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire on 24th of May...

Come as you are... Bonfire on the 24th... same circumstances... towels, friendships, snacks to share if you like, drinks to share... message for more info.....

Latest Post
by  
Nude bonfire

Come one come all.... Nude bonfire on Dec 15th... Bring some drink to enjoy, share if you like... Snacks.. Joyous attitude... Weather permitting... Message for more info