Hampton Roads Nudists

Black Friday Burn

Clothing optional bonfire here in Va Beach....Come on out and enjoy some friendship, drinks, snacks....Try to let us know you are coming it would be...Come on out and burn off the stress of Black Friday

Latest Post
by  
Whitetail

Anyone going to whitetail this week? I might take an afternoon trip today there

Latest Postdork ;-)
by vbnudeguy 
Weekend nude plans

Does anyone have any plans for the long weekend that include being naked?

Weekend hangout

Anyone in the hampton roads area looking to hangout naked this weekend?

Latest Post
by  
Grandview

Anybody in the group going to Grandview Monday July 3rd or Tuesday July 4th? I'm planning on going both days be nice to have some company on the beach let me know

Latest Post
by  
3rd of July

Having a 3rd of July get together at our home in Va Beach....Bonfire, potluck, bring some drinks to share, towel to sit on. Hopefully the weather will hold out. Message us for more info. We are trying to get a head count so we can ensure we have...

Nude 5k at White Tail - June 24, 2017

Hey Everyone - Registration is open for the Nude 5K at White Tail Park. Sign Up Here Get More Info Here Hope to see a BIG crowd this year!!!! Remember the day fee is waived if you're running and they welcome new friends.

4th of July plans

Anyone have plans for this weekend? I'm thinking of going on a hike maybe Saturday or Sunday. Anyone want to come along?

Latest Post
by  
Grandview Beach

Anybody in the group want to meet up at Grandview this weekend either Saturday or Sunday or both ? Let me know I plan on going this weekend

Blocker YMCA

Anyone in the group workout at the Blocker YMCA in downtown Norfolk ? Looking for a workout partner.

Latest Post
by