Hampton Roads Nudists

It's hot!

How are you all coping with the super hot weather we've been having lately?

White Tail Park 5K June 25, 2016

You can register here to participate in the White Tail Park 5K this coming June 2016. https://www.sportoften.com/register/17755/whitetails-5k--clothing-opt.--must-be-18--

Springtime plans

Checking in here to see what fun plans people have as we roll -slowly- into spring. We have gone down to Miami for an unofficial spring break. Will be hitting Haulover beach while we are here. It was great leaving the house this week at 32 degrees...

Latest Post
by  
Physical Beauty

It has dawned on me that I find people to be the most physically attractive when they aren't hindered by clothes. Not sure if this is because of the complete openness that happens when one is nude or maybe because they aren't bound up by ill...

Latest Post
by  
Anything going on?

Does anyone know anything happening Feb. 12 or 13? I am available for a get-together if someone wants to do something.

Mix It Up

Have you had a chance to check out Mix It Up over on Shore Drive? They are a small business that has a ton of bottled craft beers, some wines, and 50 taps with a rotating selection of draft beers. It's a really cool place and well worth a visit....

Latest Post
by  
Shamrock 8k

While it's not a nude race I am signed up for the Shamrock 8K in March. I'm not a big runner but I thought I'd go ahead and do this one. I'm currently training myself which is verrrry interesting. I ran this race 10 years ago and...

Latest Post
by  
What is your favorite vacation spot - nude...

Whether it's just down the road or halfway around the world most of us have a particular place where we love to go to relax. What's yours? What makes that place special?

Latest Post
by  
Welcome!

Welcome to the Hampton Roads Nudists group. It is my hope that we can bring together people living in the Hampton Roads area and create some new friendships. I look forward to our discussions.

Latest Post
by