Hampton Roads Nudists

Grandview?

What's this I hear about Grandview and people going there to sunbathe? I saw some posts on another site and they were pretty old. Same person that talked about Grandview also mentioned a place in Ocean View and a place in Virginia Beach. I know...

Crazy Weather & Springtime Plans

What is up with our crazy temps the past couple of days? It was beautiful Thursday morning followed by a chill, a warm up, and another chill. Yesterday was nice but this weekend it's going to get cold again. Crazy! Since spring will be here in a...

Local Job Opportunity

Found here A TN member from the Outer Banks posted this. Use the link above to respond if you're interested. "Own a pest control company on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and need a termite technician. Experience is great but very...

Latest Post
by  
Shamrock run

I'm not sure how many of you are runners but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in teaming up for the Shamrock 8k. It happens in March around St. Patrick's Day.

Autumn Finally Arrived

It's 49 degrees and rainy today so I guess Autumn is officially here in Hampton Roads. I actually don't mind this time of year although it does hinder the types of outdoor activities we can do. What types of cool weather activities to you...

WNBR in Hampton Roads

I wonder how many people would be up for participating in a WNBR event maybe in Virginia Beach or Norfolk. I think it'd be awesome to have a ride on the boardwalk. Anyone have any ideas?

Is everyone ready?

The atom is on its way. I hope everyone is prepared for it. I wish I had someone to hang out with during

Clothing Optional party Sept 8th

Hosting a clothing Optional party to help celebrate Moe's 47th birthday... come on out... message for info

Latest Post
by  
This weekend

Hi everyone. Im wondering whats going on this weekend? I want to let loose, unwind and have some nude fun

Latest Post
by