Enter marriage/relationship with non- nudist

Hi all, I would like some thoughts on whether a middle aged person should consider entering into marriage or committed relationship with a non-nudist. Knowing nudism is something she is completely committed to. Should she go ahead knowing she will probably have to give it up? Or stay true to the life changing freedom she has found in nudism?

This topic was edited
RE:Enter marriage/relationship with non- nudist

Love conquers all,so they say. But have you defined what a nudist is for you, and is it definitive.

I am married to a non nudist, very much textile but we work it out, I mean I live in Canada, good summer stuff and cold Falls and winter.

Love is a strong force. Trust all that is good and feels good. Be you.

This post was edited

Love conquers all,so they say. But have you defined what a nudist is for you, and is it definitive.

I am married to a non nudist, very much textile but we work it out, I mean I live in Canada, good summer stuff and cold Falls and winter.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I married non-nudist twice, not a smart choice. Maybe it would work for you, but I wouldn't do it again.

This post was edited

I got married before I got interested in being nude.
My wife is rarely nude at home, even sleeping and never in public.
She is fine with me being nude at home whenever we have don't have company.
She knows I " sometimes" go to a nude beach, but on individual days, I just tell her I am going to the beach. She only likes to go to the beach when we are on vacation and staying close enough to walk there.
She goes back and forth on whether I can sun and swim nude when she has friends in the house if I close the back curtains.
All in all, it works for us.

This post was edited

There will probably be more than just nudism that you both will be different on. Of course they do say, opposites attract. With my wife and I that has never been a truer statement!!! She's definitely not a nudist, but has been to two nudist resorts with me and has gotten nude at both. She DEFINITELY was never in her "comfort zone " but she did enjoy her time there but at the same time was ready to put her clothes back on :-DDDDD. Love each other and accept each other and you'll be fine!

This post was edited

That's why I'm single now. Ex wanted nothing to do with nudism and didn't like the idea of me being with other nudists.

This post was edited

I sure am glad the wife and I found nudism together after 19 years of marriage. We would go nude at home but Couples Tower Island and Orient Beach showed us how liberating nudism around others can be.

This post was edited

There sure are a many frustrated married guys around here that are married to textiles. I also meet them at our club. My ex was not only textile but anti-nude as well. It was strictly not permitted though it didn't start that way. I came to realize I hadn't seen her naked the last two years we were married. My wife is a very active nudist, the lifestyle is very important to me and so is sharing the lifestyle together. I could never go back and try to be married to a non nudist. We all come from different perspectives and I do know marriage does work for some between a nudist and non-nudist.

This post was edited

As a practical matter you just have to determine which is more important to you, your lifestyle or your relationship, if you have to give up one to have the other. Others opinions and experiences are irrelevant.

This post was edited