RE:Enter marriage/relationship with non- nudist

That's why I'm single now. Ex wanted nothing to do with nudism and didn't like the idea of me being with other nudists.

This post was edited

I sure am glad the wife and I found nudism together after 19 years of marriage. We would go nude at home but Couples Tower Island and Orient Beach showed us how liberating nudism around others can be.

This post was edited

Well you have an awesome mate now my friends..... lucky man

This post was edited

In my case, I married a woman before rediscovering my love for naturism, and it's a problem. I'm sure she will never embrace that life-style, and getting her to accept my occasional nudism will not be easy.

So I can only stress that you lay all your cards on the table, and let your potential spouse know exactly where you stand. Whether it's a deal-breaker or not is entirely up to you to decide. Good luck!

This post was edited

There sure are a many frustrated married guys around here that are married to textiles. I also meet them at our club. My ex was not only textile but anti-nude as well. It was strictly not permitted though it didn't start that way. I came to realize I hadn't seen her naked the last two years we were married. My wife is a very active nudist, the lifestyle is very important to me and so is sharing the lifestyle together. I could never go back and try to be married to a non nudist. We all come from different perspectives and I do know marriage does work for some between a nudist and non-nudist.

This post was edited

As a practical matter you just have to determine which is more important to you, your lifestyle or your relationship, if you have to give up one to have the other. Others opinions and experiences are irrelevant.

This post was edited

As a long time naturist married to an equally committed textile yes it can work. Naturism is just one part of your life and as long as you are compatible in the other areas of your lives then fine, and of course you are in love. Every couple has areas where they each have their own interests, passions and things they do on their own.BUT make sure she knows about, is happy with and supports your interest in naturism. If not you will just get frustrated if it is that important to you.It can work. I am sitting totally naked as ai type this, my wife is in a chair opposite me and thinks nothing of the fact I havent got dressed since showering this morning. She joins me on nude beaches, but doesnt strip off, accepts that holiday destinations have to offer me naturist opportunities etc etc.There are a couple of compromises. She doesnt want me to have naked visitors to the house, and she doesnt want me to go on naturist hikes. But compromise is part of any relationship.

I agree. Ive been married to a non naturist for 25 years. I did take some time away from it while raising the kids, but have gotten back into it and she appreciates what it does for me. Although she doesnt like to be nude, she will go out in the backyard and sit with me while having morning coffee.

She doesnt want to have naturist people to the house, but is fine with me going to the local resort and a hike now and then.

Its all good.

This post was edited

Run. Run now. You will be completely miserable. Love does NOT conquer all.

This post was edited

That's why I'm single now. Ex wanted nothing to do with nudism and didn't like the idea of me being with other nudists.

Your certified profile claims otherwise????

This post was edited

I've personally found that similarities are assets in a relationship and I find nudity to be enough of a part of who I am that I would prefer a spouse that shares the same view. I agree with Nudony here on the issue of any complete lack of compromise. I've found over the years that inflexibility like that will manifest elsewhere in the relationship and is definitely a red flag.

This post was edited